Just a quick note to anyone who has downloaded the latest revision of TM that Huw kindly tacked up the other day:- I have noticed a snafu
(now corrected) that will prevent the sending of Job and/or Service Reports to output.
As many will know, this is one of the problems with "development":- something gets changed way over here, with "unexpected consequences" hiding way over there, patiently waiting to laugh out loud when you least expect it (if you see what Iím saying). In short, one bad call is all it takes, unfortunately.
More waffle (for those fans of waffle who I just know
are out there) ... other phrases that come to mind include:-
1) One step forward then two steps back.
2) Nothing ventured, nothing gained.
3) If you're not seeking perfection, why carry on experimenting?
4) No progress without the pain.
5) Our policy is one of continuous improvement.
6) Just one more tweak.
7) Can we make it do this? etc., etc.
... you know, stuff like that!
Apologies to anyone affected by this. I shall ask Huw to replace the download with a corrected file shortly. But in the meantime, if anyone needs the fix, feel free to get in touch by email, PM, whatever.