Print Thread
Rate Thread
#29005 07/04/08 6:10 PM
Expert
OP Offline
Expert
Dear Friends:

I'm in a hurry
Does any one have an extra service manual for the pulmonetic LVT1000 ventilator?

Thanks in advance

Atte.
Diego de J. González Beltrán
Guadalajara Jalisco Mexico
Tel. Oficina+52 (33) 3120-9800; 01800 288-0427
Fax Oficina +52 (33) 3124-7160
Cel. +52 1 (33) 3106-0405
E-mail dgonzalezb@yahoo.com , diegojgb@gmail.com

Aviso de Confidencialidad.-

Este correo electrónico y/o el material adjunto son para uso exclusivo de la persona o entidad a la que expresamente se le ha enviado, y puede contener información confidencial o material privilegiado. Si usted no es el destinatario legítimo del mismo, por favor repórtelo inmediatamente al remitente del correo y bórrelo. Cualquier revisión, retransmisión, difusión o cualquier otro uso de este correo, por personas o entidades distintas a las del destinatario legítimo, queda expresamente prohibido. Este correo electrónico no pretende ni debe ser considerado como constitutivo de ninguna relación legal, contractual o de otra índole similar.

Notice of Confidentiality:

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, re-transmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender immediately by return electronic transmission and then immediately delete this transmission, including all attachments, without copying, distributing or disclosing same.

Super Hero
Super Hero
Unfortunately not! But here's the brochure (.pdf). You might need to try these people. smile

Last edited by Geoff Hannis; 07/04/08 7:43 PM. Reason: ...

If you don't inspect ... don't expect.
There is an alert pertaining to LTV 1000 something to do with a leaky capacitor on the mother board as well with the power supply board. Unit would stop ventilating and won't alarm at all.

Master
Master

There are things that are known and there are things that are unknown. In-between there are doors.
Philosopher
Philosopher
Diego,

Pulmonetic are a bit strict on who they give service information to. They will only authorise the service manuals to people who have had their (Pulmonetics) official training. Also the trained personnel are only allowed to work on the vents in their organisation i.e. I am allowed to service our ventilators but cannot work on the same equipment in another hospital. It's crazy, but they have had a run in with the FDA in the past and have tightened up on all aspects of their business. Another example of that is that we have to notify Pulmonetics of every fault we find and give them full deatails of the parts we change.
I can't think of any other company that operates in this way.

Expert
OP Offline
Expert
Hi Friends:

Thanks For all your help let me try your sugestions

regards

Diego Gonzalez
Service Engineer
GAS Latam Mexico SA de CV
Expert
OP Offline
Expert
Dear Friends Who of you have experience with this model?

the equipment its working, the presures are ok the volumes are ok it doesnt have leaks & I ran the check in procedure and the parameteres are correct

but I have an error message in the LCD

in the uper bar I have a ! and wen I go to the event trace it show that there are data with errors (LTM Bad Packets) and the number of errors increase 1 each second aprox.

I asume that may be a comunication error, but the comunication protocol is set to Monitor and the equipment is factory setting to work with the LCD

any help will be grate full

P.s. sorry if my English is not so good but is not my native languaje, please feel free to ask if I doesnt was clear in my exposition.

Regards
Diego

Super Hero
Super Hero
Don't worry, Diego, your explanation is clear. Now let's hope that someone comes up with the solution to your problem!

But as you are in a hurry, you might also like to put your question to the Service Technicians' Forum at DOTmed (you can pick up some good information there). smile

Last edited by Geoff Hannis; 15/04/08 4:05 AM. Reason: In a rush!

If you don't inspect ... don't expect.
Expert
OP Offline
Expert
Thanks Geoff
Let me try that too

Moderated by  DaveC in Oz, RoJo 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
1 members (daisizhou), 685 guests, and 509 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
MDevins, EmsR16, Fergusben1, Guilherme Gomes, Salvatore
10,173 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums25
Topics11,055
Posts73,707
Members10,173
Most Online5,980
Jan 29th, 2020