This message goes to everyone who is currently using the AIMS, SIS or any other form of EHR systems in their OR department.
- Which EMR, AIMS or SIS software systems you are currently using in the OR facility?
- You have integrated and interfaced your anesthesia machines and or Vital signs monitoring devices with your current EMR, AIMS or SIS systems?
- What setup has been implemented to capture the vitals signs and anesthesia data info into your EMR/AIMS/SIS system?
- What are the models/manufacturers of your Anesthesia machines and vital sign monitors that are interfaced with your AIMS/SIS/EMR system?
- what third party data interface integrator are you currently using i.e. capsule, isorona etc and why or are you using an inhouse built datacapture interface?
I look forward to hearing feedback from everyone. I would really appreciate your response.