Full featured, flexible monitoring solution
A powerful, large-screen monitor suitable for all areas of anaesthesia and critical care. The iPM-9800 offers a great deal of functionality and features. The wide variety of options enables you to choose the right monitor to meet your needs. iPM-9800 offers care givers a clear vision of the status of patients of different acuity levels.
The portable design delivers monitoring capacity and functionalities in an intuitive way, to meet the demands of a wide range of departments.
- 12.1" TFT display, configurable up to 8 waveforms, enables maximum data visibility for the most critical parameters
- Touchscreen capability combined with quick-action keys provides the superior flexibility required for patient management
- Full range parameters enable units to be optimally configured for different departments
- Easy to use with quick-action keys and easy to configure touch-screen with ‘large number’ display and up to 8 waveforms
- Standard features include 3 or 5 Lead ECG, ST and arrhythmia monitoring, pulse rate, non-invasive blood pressure, your choice from Mindray, Masimo SET® or Nellcor® OxiMax® SpO2 technology, respiration, two temperature channels, graphic and list trends of patient data
- Options include Mortara ECG analysis, up to four invasive blood pressure channels, cardiac output, Microstream low-flow, sidestream ETCO2, Mainstream CO2, integral three-trace recorder
- Optional multi-gas analysis module offers breath-by-breath measurement of inspired and expired CO2, O2, N20 and 5 anaesthetic agents – including automatic agent identification and MAC calculation.
- Integrated lithium-ion battery technology for enhanced transport functionality
- Wireless or hardwired integration with the Hypervisor Central Monitoring Network with ‘View Other Patient’ Mode
For more information contact Mindray (UK) Ltd
Tele: 01480 416840