EBME and Biomedical Engineering Services
Real Asset Management’s (RAM) integrated medical equipment maintenance software has been designed to track all of the medical equipment within the trust, as well as to manage and report on all associated planned and un-planned maintenance, both historically, current and future.
In addition, its fully integrated web enabled helpdesk module provides staff on the wards with a simple to use and fully traceable call logging and job request facility.
Key features and benefits include:
- Calls or jobs logged through the web helpdesk module will allow the central maintenance team to create work orders, automatically populating the job description, contact information and problem from the information entered by the member of staff on the ward or centrally by the helpdesk staff.
- User definable coding, descriptions, amounts & dates fields.
- A complete equipment history categorising all jobs completed by: fault, make, model and activity to provide a comprehensive cost breakdown.
- Batch equipment commissioning.
- Multiple equipment listing against a single job ticket.
- Maintenance schedules and job tickets for planned and breakdown maintenance are produced on any medical equipment items to be issued to internal technicians or contractors.
- Ensures that medical equipment items on the maintenance register are maintained within the required time frames and in accordance with manufacturer and MDA guidelines.
- Visual Calendars displaying: Equipment maintenance work required, Employee availability, Contract jobs, PPM’s.
- Equipment loan library.
- Highlights all overdue as well as forthcoming maintenance, enabling tasks to be prioritised appropriately.
- Electronic job ticketing via Handheld PDA’s.
- Fully integrated stock control & order requisitioning.
- Enables vital work order history to be recalled quickly and easily, in the event of health & safety or litigation requests.
- Graphical reporting and drill down searches.
- Cross Charging
- Standard reports and a built in user definable report writer.
- The single, centralised database means that an asset is only ever entered into the system once by the trust and is then used to manage and track equipment to be condemned, on loan, under contract and movements of medical equipment between locations (for example, wards and operating theatres).
- Fully integrated with RAM's other Series4000 modules to satisfy EBME, Estates and Finance requirements and provide all departments within the trust with one single asset register.
Real Asset Management
Central Court, Knoll Rise,