Easy-to-use monitoring system designed to reduce sentinel events on general care floors
The Philips SureSigns VM6 patient monitor provides you with numerous essential measurements in one easy-to-use, compact patient monitor.
SureSigns VM6 goes beyond the basics
Measurements include user-selectable 3 or 5-lead ECG, pulse oximetry, non-invasive blood pressure, respiration, basic arrhythmia, temperature, optional invasive blood pressure, and optional recorder, while an intuitive navigation puts your most commonly used features at your fingertips.
Easy to learn and easy to love
The VM6, like all SureSigns monitors, is easy to set up, easy to learn, easy to use, and easy to support. An enhanced patient menu contains added patient ID input fields such as MRN, Transaction/Visit, Location and Operator. These IDs can easily be entered with a barcode scanner (optional).
Intuitive navigation puts your most commonly used features at your fingertips. And using the VM6 has become even easier with the addition of tool tips, options for printing waveforms (7 or 20 seconds), and configuration settings that can be shared between like monitors.
Connect to the SureSigns VSV: a simple way to be everywhere at once
Having a clear picture of each patient’s status, at a single glance, can help relieve stress on care teams. The Philips SureSigns Vital Signs Viewer is an affordable, dependable, and simple way to add the benefits of central viewing and alarming without the complexity or expense of a traditional PC-based central station.
Connect up to 12 SureSigns VM monitors at a time. It’s one more way Philips is making it easier to free yourself to do exactly what you need to do to care for your patients.
All the support you need
The SureSigns VM6 is backed by high-quality technology and support. Software upgrades, via the USB port, are remarkably quick and easy. The sleek modular design simplifies set up and repair.
- Integrated bedrail hanger for maximum flexibility
- Large 8.4˝ (20.3 cm) color display with up to four waveforms and numerics is bright and easy to read
- Sturdy handle and rugged housing for easy portability
- Lightweight at only 3.2 kg (7.1 lbs)
- Lithium ion battery is standard
- Fixed keys for quick access to main functions
- Non-invasive blood pressure (NBP), including manual, interval, and STAT modes
- Integrated strip recorder for convenient documentation (optional)
- Up to 96 hours of measurement trends
- Bar code scanner for convenient entry of patient ID (optional)
- USB port for easy software upgrades
- User-selectable 3- and 5-lead ECG with pacemaker detection, including a “leads off” indicator
- Philips SpO2 technology compatible with a wide variety of adult, pediatric, and neonatal sensors
- Wireless capability – essential for flexibility of use and greatest efficiency
- Uses the same accessory supplies as IntelliVue monitors
To find out more, please click HERE.
Download the SureSigns VM6 brochure and detailed product specifications.
For more information, please contact Value Segment Sales
Tel 07876 104750