MEDICAL BATTERIES & ACCESSORIES FROM EURO ENERGY
Original Manufacturer Medical Batteries
Euro Energy supplies a comprehensive range of Original Manufacturer Medical Batteries. We work with various major medical manufacturers to provide a range now totalling over 170 different batteries. This gives you the benefit of being able to purchase from one single source.
We can supply batteries for the following equipment - Baxter, Cardiac Science, Carefusion, Draeger, Fresenius, Fukuda Denshi, Heine, Innomed, Keeler, Medela, Mindray, Nihon Kohden, Philips, Physio Control, Riester, Schiller, Stryker, Welch Allyn, Zoll and many more.
Replacement Medical Batteries, Sealed Lead Acid Batteries & Chargers
As one of the UK’s leading suppliers to the NHS and private healthcare institutions, we manufacture and supply a comprehensive range of replacement medical batteries for a wide range of older medical devices. We also supply an extensive range of sealed lead acid batteries and chargers.
Original Manufacturer Accessories – E.C.G Leads, SPO2 Sensors, NIBP Cuffs, Electrodes & Pads
Nihon Kohden, Philips and Physio Control original accessories are available from Euro Energy. Other manufacturers are available on request.
The Benefits in Dealing with Euro Energy
Euro Energy has been supplying the medical sector for 33 years and has a strong reputation for high product quality, customer service excellence and quick delivery times.
• We specialise in battery supply, concentrating closely on the medical sector
• Replacement medical batteries are CE marked as legally required by the Medical Devices Directive
• MHRA registered for the manufacture of replacement medical batteries, number CA006924
• BS EN ISO 9001: 2008 Accredited Supplier, ensuring consistent quality of product and service
• Where we manufacture, we use identical components to those in the original battery, ensuring the same level of reliability and functionality
• Compliant with European Medical Devices Directive 93/42/EEC and European Battery Directive 2006/66/EC
• Batteries are tested at various stages to ensure quality standards are maintained
• Comprehensive stocks ensure most types of battery can be dispatched quickly from stock
• We have acquired a wealth of experience in dealing with the medical profession for many years.
Please visit stand A15 at the 2015 EBME Seminar or contact our sales team on (0116) 234 0567 for further information. More details on our range can be found on our website - www.euroenergy.co.uk
Euro Energy Resources Ltd T: (0116) 234 0567
10 Barrington Business Park F: (0116) 235 4183
Leicester, LE4 1ET www.euroenergy.co.uk