Pulsar Developments has built a reputation as one of the UK’s leading providers of reliable and durable battery chargers and power-supply solutions for use in a wide range of medical environments and applications. We stock and distribute a wide range of battery chargers and power supplies that are either medically certified or comply with the most current standards for electromedical equipment.
Mascot only use the very highest quality components for its products
High-temperature rated capacitors
Cables and cords only from approved vendors
Many of the components used are also medically rated
IP67 rated water resistant product available
This ensures the products operate within the most stringent of all international standards, and are suitable for critical equipment, in high pressure situations.
These high-quality chargers and power supplies are not exclusive for medical use and can be used across multiple industries and applications that require high quality, reliable, and durable products.
Mascot 3743 SLA range
- Intelligent 3-step Lead Acid battery charger with exchangeable AC plug heads
- Wake up/low current stage
- Reverse polarity indication and LED charge status
- Medically & UL approved and ECO design compliant
Mascot 3546 Li-Ion range
- 3-step Li-Ion battery Charger with exchangeable AC plug heads
- Current detection as charge termination, and a low current start up step for deeply discharged batteries
- Universal input voltage(90-264VAC), and protection against reverse polarity and short circuit
- LED to indicate state of charge
For further information please contact us:
Customer service 01628 474324 firstname.lastname@example.org
Technical Support 01189 795319 email@example.com
Pulsar Developments Ltd
Unit 8b Millars Brook Molly Millars Lane, Wokingham RG41 2AD