The WATO range of Anaesthesia Workstations is designed for general anaesthesia in a wide range of patients from infants to adults.
The WATO range includes Anaesthesia Workstations for most areas of anaesthesia from induction through to theatre.
The advanced design and reliable performance are combined with a user-friendly interface. WATO presents the standard monitoring information an a bright, colour LCD screen, showing up to 3 waveforms, including Paw, TVe, MV, Ppeak, and Pmean, along with pressure and flow curves. In addition to the basic ventilation modes, WATO also offers advanced modes such as SIMV and PSV. The WATO EX-65/55 range offers clinicians the options of comprehensive anaesthesia gas analysis, CO2 monitoring and Aspect BIS monitoring for level of awareness.
- Exceptional data storage capability 24-hour trends and alarm events.
- Breathing circuit with CO2 bypass valve supports CO2 canister exchange during surgery and allows adjustment of CO2% for recovering patients
- Onscreen messages confirm the correct assembly of a CO2 canister and correct assembly of a breathing circuit
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass alarm management is available for EX-65 and EX-55
- Configurable display with a bright, colour LCD screen
- Ergonomic design
- Electronically-controlled and pneumatically-driven ventilator
- VCV, PCV, SIMV, PSV and Manual modes
- Minimum Tidal Volume of 20mL, makes EX-65/55 suitable for patients from infants to adults
- Designed for a wide range of anaesthesia delivery patterns including low-flow anaesthesia
- Range of mounting options for your Mindray patient monitors
For more information contact Mindray (UK) Ltd
Tele: 01480 416840