The Dameca MRI 508 has the unique ability to withstand up to 1000 Gauss and is 3.0 Tesla approved. Tests in cooperation with leading MRI scanner suppliers have confirmed that diagnostic images are undisturbed by the functioning anaesthesia machine, and the machine is not affected by the MRI system.
For patients and hospital staff, the machine supports safety and comfort and saves time and space. Long lengths of tubing between the patient and the anaesthesia machine are no longer necessary, reducing system compliance and allowing the operator to respond more quickly to patient needs.
PRVT - Pressure Regulated Volume Target
PRVT is a lung-protective ventilation mode that combines the advantages of volume-controlled ventilation (VCV) and pressure-controlled ventilation (PCV). Optimum ventilation is achieved through inspiratory flow control, maintaining inspiratory pressure while the patient is undergoing anaesthesia.
The required tidal volume set by the operator is achieved by automatic, breath-by-breath pressure regulation.
High-level safety features
The Dameca MRI 508 has a number of built-in safety features, including:
- Improved audible and visual LED alarms for easy monitoring from the MR operating room
- Hypoxic guard function, ensuring at least 25% oxygen in the oxygen/nitrous oxide mix
- A slave regulator that cuts off nitrous oxide and sounds an audible alarm in the event of a failed oxygen supply
- A fresh-gas switch between the breathing system and the auxiliary gas outlet
- An oxygen flowmeter with separate outlet, including tube nipple and integrated patient suction unit
- Automatic self-test at start-up
- Built-in battery backup
- No drawers, eliminating the risk of magnetic materials being drawn away and forgotten
- Tested up to 1000 Gauss
- 3.0 Tesla approved
- Intuitive and user-friendly interface
- Integrated breathing system
- Microprocessor-controlled ventilator with seven advanced ventilation modes, including PRVT
- 8" high-resolution colour display
- High-level safety features
- Space-saving design
Philips Anaesthesia Care
Providing an integrated solution for anaesthesia delivery, clinical monitoring and patient data management
For further details, please click here
or contact email@example.com
Tel: 01483 864766