The ASRA OSICUS is a next-generation, portable, intelligent audiometer for workplace industrial screening. Ideal for Occupational Health Nurses or Technicians on the move, this audiometer is a high specification model, allowing highly accurate testing and low maintenance.
The OSICUS software is easy to use and automatically checks the installation on switch on. The audiogram is displayed as the test proceeds and on completion can be accepted, printed out and saved to the archive. If any thresholds are suspect, these points can be rechecked prior to saving. Our unique predictive analysis system intelligently examines hearing test results and can demonstrate to employees how their hearing will progress if they do not wear protection or limit exposure.
Features & Benefits
- Extremely easy to use
- Small, lightweight & portable
- Archive of records for staff & companies
- Manual or automatic testing via response switch
- Automatic HSE categorisation of results
- USB linked and powered
- Has a range from – 10dB to +90dB
- Hearing loss predictive capability
- Options for Manual and Automatic testing
- Friendly, easy to use interface.
- Supplied with sound reduction headset & soft protective carry case
- Designed & Manufactured in the UK
- Additional software for back office processing of stored results - Audiograms can be automatically selected by date, or category achieved. Printouts in a batch can be run based on audiogram or recall dates, as can an anonymised statistical analysis of records between certain dates.
- A UKAS calibration certificate in place of the manufacturers certificate
Product information and specifications:
ASRA OSICUS Audiometer Brochure
For further information contact:
Telephone: +44 (0) 1294 554 664