The Six°° range of sphygmomanometers represent our premium quality aneroid sphygmomanometers. The sensitivity and specificity of these models help to classify an individual as hypertensive or normotensive.
Each sphygmomanometer from this range is fitted with an Ambidex Velcro, latex free cuff as standard. Each device also includes a lightweight ABS cuff container which is extremely easy to clean.
Fitted with a large carrying handle, cuff storage basket and rubber feet for stability.
The adjustable height stand model has a gauge inclined allowing it to be easily viewed
Features either a fixed or swivel wall bracket also allowing easy viewing. Cuff storage is included behind the gauge.
- Guaranteed accuracy to ISO 81061-1
- New flexible shock mount resists any damage to the gauge
- Fine red pointer ensures consistently precise indication
- Clear white face with sharp black scale
- Easy clean, lightweight ABS cuff container
- Range 0–300mmHg, with scale graduations from zero
- Accuracy of +/- 3mmHg
- Fitted with Ambidex Velcro, latex free cuff
- Designed & Manufactured in the UK
ACCOSON Product Brochure
For further information contact:
Telephone: +44 (0) 1279 433 456