Philips Portable CO2, SpO2 & respiratory rate monitoring
Built on Philips tradition of leadership in patient monitoring, the SureSigns VM1 is a cost effective, easy to use, and easy to support Respiratory patient monitor. Designed for monitoring important respiratory measurements in adult, pediatric and neonatal patients, it offers SpO2 and CO2 measurement parameters, as well as 96 hours of trend data in a compact, easy to carry design.
Portable CO2, SpO2 & respiratory rate monitoring
Microstream capnography provides accurate CO2 monitoring with effective CO2 breath sampling technologies
Exports measurements in HL7 format to the patient’s Electronics Medical Record for simple documentation
· Continuous Philips FAST SpO2
· Oridion C02 monitoring (optional)
· Adult, pediatric, and neonatal capability
· Unique 4.3” Color screen, large numeric's with pop-up windows
· Standard lithium ion battery
· Audible and visual alarms
· 96 hours tabular trends
· Nurse call output
· USB Port to upgrade software version and export trend data
The VM1 has four different display modes. This allows the clinician to choose the display that best suits the needs of their patients.
· Large numeric display
· Numeric and waveform display
· Tabular trend display
· Graphical trend display
Choice of supplies
Philips offers a wide range of cost effective, reusable and disposable SpO2 sensors as well as Microstream etCO2 cannulas to support the VM1. They are designed to help clinicians secure accurate and reliable diagnostic information.
Simple updates and maintenance
Updates and preventative maintenance on the VM1 is easily accomplished.
· Software upgrades via USB hub
· Many parts are compatible with other VM monitors
· Only two screw sizes used in design
· Flexible warranty options
To find out more, please click here.
Please click here for the VM1 portable CO2 monitor brochure and detailed product specifications.
For more information, please contact Value Segment Sales
Tel 07876 104750