Connectivity and integration solution
Mindray’s M-Connect IT solution connects entire bedside monitoring networks to clinical informatics systems, ensuring better patient outcomes at every stage.
Offering scalable integration, streamlined workflows, and uninterrupted visibility of patient data across the entire healthcare journey, M-Connect future-proofs standards of digitally enabled care.
A smooth integration process helps to minimise disruption. The M-Connect system links devices and EPR systems across hospitals, or individual departments, one by one, with a range of systems that support vendor neutral integration with networks of any size or infrastructure type.
- A total connectivity solution for hospitals and departments aiming for future-proof integration
- Scalable and compatible with existing devices and IT infrastructure of any size or type
- Access detailed patient information anywhere and share medical expertise between clinicians, departments, and hospital sites
- Increase the performance of medical devices and improve EPR system accuracy with a universal monitoring platform
- Send data to WorkStations, ViewStations, tablets, PCs and mobiles for remote patient monitoring
- Timely alarms allow faster responses to patient deterioration
- Clinical and technical support throughout the implementation process and training thereafter
- Continuous real-time access and visibility of patient monitoring data through Mindray’s Central Monitoring System (CMS)
- Data integration with third-party devices such as ventilators and anaesthesia machines into Mindray monitors via the BeneLink module
- Seamlessly upload patient data from networked monitors and devices connected via BeneLink into your existing EPR system via Mindray’s eGateway
- Range of security and authentication strategies to protect against cybersecurity threats
- Robust and resilient redundancy measures through high-availability server clustering
For more information click here
or contact Mindray UK:
Tel: 01480 416840