The Huntleigh Sonicaid range of Fetal monitors delivers innovative world-class obstetric solutions for midwives and obstetricians. Our extensive range allows monitoring throughout pregnancy in all environments.
Stylishly designed not to dominate the bedside, Team 3 offers accurate & clear visual status of the fetus and mother. The range is full of features to provide cost-effective, reliable and accurate fetal/maternal monitoring.
Easy to use and intuitive via the icon driven touchscreen, the fetal heart rate can be displayed as “Big numbers” which autoscale for single, twins or triplet monitoring for optimum visibility.
• Triplet capable ultrasound monitoring
• Dual Fetal Movement markers (manual & automatic)
• High performance audio for the most sensitive fetal heart detection
• The latest most powerful release of the world-renowned Dawes-Redman CTG analysis
• Mains / Battery operation (option)
• Integral patient database with trace memory with unlimited storage capacity
• User configurable fetal & maternal alarm system
• Maternal BP and SpO2 options
e-CTG variant also available - for paperless monitoring with no printer. (PC & software required)
NEW Dawes-Redman CTG analysis, exclusive to Sonicaid. Powerful Antepartum CTG Care analysis provides an objective, numerical and consistent assessment of the CTG
TREND intrapartum function provides clear data on periodic changes over time in the FHR. For use during the first stage of labour.
BP technology which measures blood pressure during cuff inflation and is clinically validated for use in pregnancy.1
Trace bank internal memory and backup, allows “a lifetime” of fetal heart traces to be stored and archived.2
For more information or to arrange a product demonstration in your department contact your local Huntleigh Representative or call 029 2048 5885 to contact our customer services team.
1 - “Clinical study of NIBP at pregnant patients”- Par Medizintechnik GmbH
2 - “lifetime” storage capability is dependent on use and on implementing appropriate archiving procedures.