At the core of your critical care emergency response
Built on 50 years of Philips resuscitation experience, the Philips DFM100 defibrillator/monitor is designed so you can meet the demands of patient care in the pre-hospital and hospital environment effectively and consistently. With proven Philips technology, the DFM100 offers core functionality with a scalable feature set and improved cost of ownership, allowing you to enhance patient care, no matter where the patient is located.
- Charge time is less than 5 seconds to the recommended adult energy level (150 Joules)
- The ability to be used on both adult and infant/child patients for defibrillation, monitoring, synchronised cardioversion or pacing
- A Patient Category button which allows clinicians to quickly switch between patient categories
- AED mode (including infant/child AED capability) that uses Philips SMART Analysis algorithm
- Designed to meet the needs of both basic and advanced life support providers.
- Screen size is approx. 7 inch (17.8 cm) diagonal viewing area.
Readiness: The Philips DFM100 signals its readiness with an active, flashing hourglass that shows the results of automated self-tests, and front-panel LEDS that indicate power status—giving you a clear indication the device is ready for immediate use.
Response: The Philips DFM100 is small, lightweight and easy to carry with optional rugged, wrap-around carrying case – you can rapidly bring the device to the patient’s side.
Defibrillation: Intuitive controls and clear voice prompts guide you through the steps of defibrillating the patient, with AED mode for basic life support providers. Advanced life support providers can choose therapeutic options using the SmartSelect knob to navigate quickly to deliver defibrillation or pacing therapy to the patient.
Monitoring: Ergonomic electrodes and effective patient cable management makes it easy to monitor the patient’s ECG, SP02, blood pressure and end tidal C02 to inform your decisions for continued care once the patient is stabilised and during transport.
Handover: The Philips DFM100 collects and trends data for up to 8 hours of continuous monitoring, for incident documentation and case review.
Did you know……Philips consumable supplies are better quality? They are designed and tested rigorously to deliver exceptional reliability. Ensure you buy your Philips consumables from Cardiac Services, a close and trusted supplier.
For more information or to arrange a product demonstration in your department contact your local Cardiac Services Representative or call 01625 878 999 to contact our customer services team. Alternatively e-mail your enquiry to email@example.com.
Adlington Business Park
DFM100 defibrillator/monitor product code: 866199