The Datalys 807 Multiparameter Patient Monitor incorporates a 12.1-inch colour touch screen and is one of the most versatile monitors within the hospital system. This vital signs monitor can be used across a variety of hospital and clinical settings.
The 800 Series monitors are designed with several vital components in mind, including accuracy, consistency, ease of use and aesthetics. The Datalys 800 series offer a unique colour block user interface design behind a glare resistant touch screen display. These modern, robust, and accurate monitors keep healthcare professionals at the forefront of medicine.
- Glare resistant colour touch screen
- Auto brightness sensor - senses ambient light conditions and automatically adjusts the monitor’s brightness level to optimize patient comfort and minimize power usage.
- Knobless design - all buttons are located on the touch screen, freeing up space for an aesthetically pleasing display
- Designed & Manufactured in the USA
- 12.1-inch colour TFT touch screen
- Weight: 4kg
- Waveform and numerical data
- Trend and historical data
- Network capable with central station
- HL7 Compatible
- Available in Black or White
Standard Parameters Include
Product Information & Specifications
Datalys 807 Patient Monitor Brochure
The Lutech Medical range of Patient Monitors are available in the U.K. exclusively from AC Cossor & Son (Surgical) Ltd and are listed on the NHS Supply Chain Patient Monitoring Framework.
For further information contact:
Telephone: +44 (0) 1279 433 456