mWearTM is a wearable patient monitor that delivers advanced, patient-centric care with time-saving workflows, continuous vital signs monitoring, and enhanced data collection.
To reduce false alarms caused by patient movement, mWearTM features a patented Anti-Motion Algorithm to help clinicians identify true abnormalities in vital signs and adjust care accordingly.
Leveraging specialised health parameters, status indicators and time analysis, caregivers can also monitor physical activities and sleep to get a more complete picture of a patient’s status.
For more efficient workflow, mWearTM devices can be paired through a single touch and connected to a patient’s records with PDA scanning. Full interoperability is enabled with central monitoring stations (CMS) and EPRs to provide full visibility of patients’ statuses. With two monitoring modes, clinicians can customise settings so that data is automatically collected at shorter intervals in response to particular changes in vital signs. This can also trigger visual and audio alerts on the CMS so caregivers can respond quickly to early signs of deterioration.
The Home-Hospital App extends care services seamlessly to patients’ homes. It provides continuous medical-grade monitoring with a reliable, secure connection to the hospital's monitoring system to keep records up to date.
- Accurate and reliable multi-parameter monitoring including ECG, oxygen saturation, noninvasive blood pressure, respiration rate, pulse rate and temperature.
- Identifies four patient statuses: Falls, exercise, sleep, and rest
- Patented Anti-Motion Motion algorithm to reduce false alarms from motion artefact
- A specialised algorithm monitors exercise and sleep time to help evaluate overall health and wellbeing
- Comfortable wearing experience for patients with a SpO2 sensor worn on one finger
- Measurement settings and monitoring modes can be customised to suit clinical demands.
- Automatic connection to patient records with PDA scanning
- Unified management – mWearTM uses the same Mindray central monitoring system as other products.
- Supports two kinds of multi-bed screen on central monitoring stations with more detail available on the single-bed screen.
- Complete wireless interconnection
- Supports multiple wifi encryption technologies for smooth access to dedicated hospital networks. TKIP and AED encryption adopted for security of signal transmission.
- Home-Health App - dedicated app for using mWearTM in patients’ homes. Provides reliable and secure data flow to the hospital.
- Locate mWearTM devices through the central station
- Alerts when a wearable device exceeds the networked range
- Automatic switch to “Continuous mode” to collect data every second when abnormal fatal signs are identified instead of every two minutes.
- Alarm escalation automatically triggered with serious alarms are identified with special fatal sound and visual alerts.
- Resistant to 48 kinds of disinfectants
- Long lasting battery life - at least 48 hours
- Centralised charging station with large volume storage
For more information click here
or contact Mindray UK:
Tel: 01480 416840