BeneView T1 TDS
The Single Solution.
Powerful, practical, modular monitoring system as a partner for your BeneView Series Patient Monitors in Operating Theatres and Critical Care Units OR as a full-function mid-acuity monitor in its own right.
The BeneView range offers you a selection of fully configurable critical-care monitors suitable for all patient acuity levels and all departments. With powerful functionality, flexible configuration and modular design, the BeneView series gives care teams the information they need, at the bedside as well as during transport.
The high resolution touchscreen and user-defined layout provide the exceptional visibility and usability needed for anaesthesia, Critical Care and Emergency environments.
- Integral 5" Colour TFT Touch Display
- Up to 5 hours run time from the integral lithium-ion battery
- Easy to use with quick-action keys and easy to configure touch-screen with ‘large number’ display or a minimum of 3 waveforms.
- Standard features include 3 or 5 Lead ECG, ST and arrhythmia monitoring, pulse rate, non-invasive blood pressure, your choice of Mindray or Nellcor OxiMax® SpO2 technology, respiration, two temperature channels, graphic and list trends of patient data.
- Options include 12-lead ECG with analysis, 2 Invasive blood pressures and WLAN.
- TDS Carry Handle expands monitored parameters to include C02 options or Pulsion PiCCO and uses the same modules as the BeneView T series
- TDS Docking Station provides ELAN or WLAN network options, AC power and (optional) VGA connection to a touch-operated flat panel display
- The same expansive data storage as the BeneView T series, with data automatically transferred from each host monitor.
- Rolling stand and static mount options provide unrivalled flexibility.
For more information contact Mindray (UK) Ltd
Tel: 01480 416840