Compact, portable and easy to use
iMEC is a range of portable, configured monitors designed for use in many hospital departments and outpatient areas.
Its efficient design and easy-to-view display make it ideal for use in virtually any department - from traditional bedside monitoring to intra-hospital transport.
Its high-resolution touch-control colour display offers a remarkably crisp viewing platform which is exceptional in a compact patient monitor.
iMEC, with a rechargeable lithium-ion battery, allows you to continuously monitor while transporting the patient.
iMEC offers all of the features you'd expect, in a cost-effective, portable package - the obvious solution to your dynamic monitoring needs.
- Choice of 8.4'' (iMEC8), 10.4" (iMEC10) or 12.1" (iMEC12) touch-control colour LCD high resolution display provides optimal visualisation of patient data.
- Standard features include multiple waveform or big number displays, 3 or 5-lead ECG with ST and Arrhythmia, Respiration, NIBP, SpO2 and Temperature.
- Many options available including Nellcor® SpO2, 3-trace recorder and vehicle power option (iMEC8 only).
- User configuration to set up and save default settings for each patient size: Adult, Paediatric and Neonate.
- Full graphic and list trends of all monitored parameters
- Up to 48-hours Full Disclosure.
- Connect to the Mindray HyperVisor Central Station via wired network or WLAN.
- HL7 enabled with EMR and ADT packages.
- A lightweight and compact design provides ease of portability, allowing you to move iMEC effortlessly from one place to the next.
- Ergonomically designed fold-flat handle provides maximum flexibility and easy handling.
- Built-in Power Supply for direct AC connection allows for convenient transport from one location to the next.
- Optional rolling stand, with ample storage space and sturdy design, provides a convenient means of performing monitoring on the go. Or opt for a wall mount if iMEC is intended to be static.
For more information contact Mindray (UK) Ltd
Tele: 01480 416840