Comprehensive Intermediate and Acute Care
iPM is a range of portable, semi-modular monitors designed for use in any hospital department where flexible monitoring is a requirement.
iPM offers a great deal of functionality and features. The wide variety of options enables you to choose the right monitor to meet your needs. iPM offers care givers a clear vision of the status of patients of different acuity levels.
The portable design delivers monitoring capacity and functionalities in an intuitive way, to meet the demands of a wide range of departments.
- Choice of 8.4" (iPM8), 10.4" (iPM10) or 12.1" (iPM12) touch-control colour LCD high resolution display provides optimal visualisation of patient data.
- Touchscreen capability combined with quick-action keys provides the superior flexibility required for patient management
- Full range parameters enable units to be optimally configured for different departments
- Easy to use with quick-action keys and easy to configure touch-screen with 'large number' display and up to 8 waveforms
- Standard features include 3 or 5 Lead ECG, ST and arrhythmia monitoring, pulse rate, non-invasive blood pressure, your choice of Mindray or Nellcor® OxiMax® SpO2 technology, respiration, two temperature channels, graphic and list trends of patient data
- Options include 12-lead ECG, up to four invasive blood pressure channels, cardiac output, Mindray sidestream, Microstream, or Mainstream CO2 monitoring, integral three-trace recorder
- Optional multi-gas analysis module offers breath-by-breath measurement of inspired and expired CO2, O2, N20 and 5 anaesthetic agents - including automatic agent identification and age-related MAC calculation.
- Integrated lithium-ion battery technology for enhanced transport functionality
- Wireless or hardwired integration with the Hypervisor Central Monitoring Network with 'View Other Patient' Mode
For more information contact Mindray (UK) Ltd
Tele: 01480 416840