Philips IntelliVue MMS X2 is a combined multi-measurement module and transport monitor, ingeniously lightening the load when it comes to patient transport. At just 1.2 kg (2.7 lbs), it’s small enough to go anywhere and powerful enough to go everywhere. It’s a rugged transport monitor that’s also a measurement module, offering continuity of patient data and truly seamless transport across all levels of patient monitoring.
The IntelliVue MMS X2 is small in size and big in capability. Unplug and go in a single step, helping to reduce error and improve patient care. Gain greater clarity through exclusive integrated Clinical Decision Support features that help make it easier to focus on the patient at every point.
Allows clearer decisions
• We’ve redesigned the user interface to improve visibility of patient data, make it easier to use, and to enhance compatibility with standard software.
• Dynamic Wave area features waves that automatically adjust in size depending on the number of waves configured.
• Capture, review, and store diagnostic 12-lead ECGs at the monitor before sending them to the IntelliVue Information Center. You can also locally print in a harmonized layout.
• Each NBP measurement now generates a column in the vital signs trend table. Measurements for other values are added to provide a comprehensive vital signs data set for the NBP measurement time, offering a more complete picture.
• The Smart Alarm Delay algorithm helps reduce the number of pulse oximetry nuisance alarms, allowing you to focus your attention where needed.
Click here for more information
Click here for technical downloads
For further details please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
tel: 01483 864766