Masimo Rad 8
- Trauma Mode is used to quickly set the unit into the most sensitive mode and fastest averaging time for patients in resuscitation/trauma situations.
- Sleep Mode easily configures system to perform bedside studies.
- Home Mode allows for safe and accurate monitoring and trending at home.
- RadNetTM and RadLink® interface capability for multipatient remote monitoring.
- Perfusion Index (PI) indicates arterial pulse signal strength and may be used as a diagnostic tool during low perfusion4.
- Low Signal IQ® (SIQ) indicator highlights conditions of low signal quality.
- FastSatTM tracks rapid changes in arterial O2 with high fidelity unlike any other pulse oximeter.
- APODTM (Adaptive Probe Off Detection) offers the best probe off detection of Masimo's three sensitivity modes - APOD, Normal and MAX sensitivity.
- Adjustable averaging 2 to 16 seconds.
- Nurse call interface.
- Over 8 hours of internal battery life when fully charged.
- 72 hours of trending memory.
- Available in horizontal and vertical configurations.
- Compatible with Philips Vuelink® device interface module.