Welch Allyn hand held Aneroids
Welch Allyn’s Durashock™ aneroid sphygmomanometers incorporating our shock-resistant Durashock Technology offers practical benefits compared to traditional aneroid sphygmomanometers. With gear-free Durashock Technology, you can count on Welch Allyn gauges to:
- Remain in calibration longer than traditional blood pressure gauges, providing you with more accurate readings.
- No need to be replaced as often compared to traditional aneroids, giving you a lower lifetime cost.
- The only aneroid to pass AAMI’s shock resistant specification of surviving up to a 152cm drop onto a hard surface and remain in calibration.
- Bronze Series - 5 year calibration warranty on accuracy of gauge
- Silver Series - 10 year calibration warranty on accuracy of gauge
- Gold Series - 15 year calibration warranty on accuracy of gauge
- Platinum Series - Lifetime calibration warranty on accuracy of gauge
Welch Allyn 767
The 767 Sphygmomanometer is a highly versatile gauge which is designed for blood pressure measurement in a variety of professional settings.
- The laser-engraved dial face provides unmatched accuracy
- lifetime calibration warranty
- Certified accurate to +/- 3 mm Hg
- The recessed dial face and high-contrast red pointer increase visability and reduce parallax errors
- Jeweled movement contributes to a longer life
- Comes with an adult FlexiPort® BP cuff that is antimicrobial treated to help prevent mildew and bacteria growth
- Latex and Mercury Free
The 767 can be used on a desk, mounted onto the wall or wheeled where its’ needed on the mobile stand.
If you are interested in this product and require further information please contact us on: 0207 365 6780