Welch Allyn can offer a fully managed service which will provide hospitals with the most up-to-date thermometry solution.
Welch Allyn are able to offer high quality devices for tympanic, oral and axillary temperature measurement providing a solution for any area.
Braun Pro 6000 Ear thermometer
For medical professionals that demand the most accurate, clinically tested, non-invasive temperature measurements.
- Innovative PerfecTemp technology help ensure accuracy even with variability in probe placement
- Built-in safeguards virtually eliminate risk of cross-contamination
- Easily switch between Celsius and Fahrenheit
- Large easy-to-read LCD with pulse/respiration timer
- Hospital-grade thermometer with tested calibration down to 20°C
- Made with materials that are highly resistant to cleaning chemicals, including Clinell
- Several security features help prevent theft
- Convenient probe cover storage built into the cradle
- Rechargeable battery and charging options available
- Takes approximately 1,000 readings on two AA batteries
- 3 year warranty (excludes calibration)
Welch Allyn SureTemp® Plus 692
Easy to use with intuitive operation, reduces the risk of cross-contamination with removable probe well and provides more reliable readings with improved accuracy. Takes approximately 4-to-6 second oral, 10-second paediatric axillary, 15-second adult axillary.
- Ergonomic design - comfortable to hold, easy to use, and very durable
- Interchangeable, removable probe wells reduce the risk of cross-contamination
- Large LCD display with location identification capability
- Includes a 60-second pulse timer for counting pulses and respirations
- Mechanical or electronic security options to help prevent theft
- Takes approximately 5,000 readings on 3 "AA"batteries
If you are interested in this product and require further information please contact us on: 0207 365 6780