The Mindray ME8 point-of-care ultrasound system combines best-in-class image quality with an intuitive user experience to help ensure a reliable and efficient diagnosis. It’s ideal for emergency, anaesthesia, critical care, and vascular / musculoskeletal departments.
Integrated with Mindray’s revolutionary ZONE Sonography® Technology (ZST+), clinicians are provided with immensely powerful image acquisition and processing capabilities, resulting in high contrast resolution, excellent uniformity and reduced motion artefacts.
With a weight and thickness of just 3kg and 44mm, the ME8 is one of the lightest and thinnest laptop ultrasound machines on the market.
The ME8 is extremely versatile and offers a wide range of transducers for all general imaging applications, as well as a number of optional analysis tools to support lung examinations, fluid management, cardiac evaluation and needle guidance.
- Greater image clarity at all depths with Mindray’s virtual beamforming technology ZST+
- Improved penetration and resolution with Mindray’s single crystal 3T transducer technology
- Large 15.6” high-resolution monitor with a 185-degree hinge for improved visualisation
- Easy to use, with intuitive 12.3″ touchscreen and configurable presets
- Easy to clean and disinfect with its lockable, seamless control panel
- Extremely portable with a weight and thickness of just 3kg and 44mm
- Impressive battery life, providing up to eight hours continuous scanning with U-Bank
- Convenient probe extender allowing users to connect up to two transducers
- Strong magnesium-alloy shell for durability
- HD Scope that improves detail and contrast, sharpens the images of small lesions and organs, and gives better definition of the boundaries between different tissues
- AI-powered analysis tools to support with lung and cardiac examinations
- Needle guidance tools to include iNeedle+™ and eSpacial Navi™
- Ergonomic cart with three transducer ports, a 320mm lifting range and retractable power cable
- Seamlessly transmits images, reports and demographics to Electronic Patient Records with Mindray’s eGateway
- Five-year warranty for stress-free ownership
For more information click here
or contact Mindray UK:
Tel: 01480 416840