AccoVital is a new mains and/or battery operated compact vital sign monitor for medical professionals; this powerful and portable solution offers healthcare professionals a range of measurements which includes non-invasive blood pressure, pulse rate, oxygen saturation, perfusion index, Bluetooth ear temperature (others available as optional extras). It works with spot-check and continuous monitoring modes as needed.
The AccoVital monitor is designed for the routine monitoring of patients in medical environments. The vital signs monitor is supplied with as standard with both Adult (22-35cm) and Child (18-26cm) Cuffs plus the SpO2 sensor. Other compatible cuff sizes are available on request.
- Clear 7" colour display with large easy read information
- Lightweight and portable with weight less than 2kgs
- Complete an ear temperature reading in less than or equal to 5 seconds
- Complete a SpO₂ and PI reading in less than or equal to 30 seconds
- Measures NIBP in 60 second as the cuff inflates
- Finish single patient measurement in about 60 seconds
- 200-reading memory