Simplicity meets Connectivity
Affordable, easy-to-use vital signs monitor with optional NEWS scoring
VS-900 is a compact, easy-to-use vital signs monitor designed to satisfy all your Vital Signs monitoring needs.
Suitable for adult, paediatric and neonatal patients, VS-900 is well-adapted for any department where quick, reliable physiological measurements are required - and, since it is affordable - you can consider VS-900 for any area of the hospital in which vital signs monitoring is needed – whether on a regular or periodic basis.
Equipped with lithium-ion battery technology, this powerful monitor can keep up with you on even your busiest shifts.
With built-in carrying handle, rolling stand, wall, IV pole and bed mounting options, accompanied by a robust, lightweight design, VS-900 is ready to serve as your everyday vital signs monitor but with powerful Clinical Tools if you need them.
- Weighing less than 4 kg., its lightweight design provides a highly mobile, Vital Signs solution.
- Standard parameters include non-invasive blood pressure, Mindray SpO2, and pulse rate.
- Optional parameters include Nellcor® SpO2, a choice of predictive or tympanic temperature and Early Warning Scoring Software that you can configure to your own requirements.
- Best in class 8.4" touch-control LCD display provides optimal visibility, whether across the bed or across the room. Configure the display, NIBP measurement times and alarm responses just the way you want them.
- Storage of up to 5,000 sets of patient data.. Plus, all data is transferable to a PC for review and printing if needed.
- Automatically admit patients using the optional bar code scanner or the network link to your patient ADT system. The process is quick and efficient, and can aid in minimising risk of data transcription errors.
- Optional rolling stand, with ample storage space and sturdy design, provides a convenient means of performing vital signs on the go. Or opt for a wall mount if the VS-900 is intended to be static.
- Connect to the Mindray HyperVisor Central Station via wired network or WLAN.
- HL7 enabled with EMR and ADT packages.
For more information contact Mindray (UK) Ltd
Tele: 01480 416840