Vital sign parameters are an essential part of monitoring a patient’s health status. Being able to measure blood oxygenation, non-invasive blood pressure, temperature quickly and record them effortlessly into the patient record is key to efficient patient care. The Spot Check Monitor SVM-7100 Series is designed to address these needs, helping healthcare practitioners save time and increase efficiency in measuring, documenting, and integrating vital signs parameters to patient medical records at the touch of a button.
- Features a seamless two-touch, wireless send-to-EMR function, so you can spend less time charting and more time with patients.
- Offers a streamlined bar code-reading functionality to ensure the right information goes to the right patient chart every time.
- Allows for vital signs monitoring of multiple patients and easy movement from room to room.
- Increases the speed and comfort of blood pressure measurement with inflation-based non-invasive blood pressure (iNIBP), which automatically detects diastolic and systolic pressure while the cuff is inflating.
- Designed for ease of use, with a bright high-resolution display, visual/audible alarm indications, and programmable quick-access keys.
- Easy and efficient handling of the device supported by a cable management tool.
- Includes on-screen animated quick tutorials for user assistance and minimal in-service training.
SVM 7100 Series Additional information.