Great savings on Philips SureSigns monitors << Click here!
Seeing is believing when it comes to the new SureSigns VS2+ monitor. With features designed to make taking vital signs easy, the VS2+ gives your staff the flexibility and freedom they need to take better care of their patients.
From the easy-to-read viewing area, oversized buttons to the all-new pleth waveform display and intuitive navigation, the VS2+ provides the information you need, when you need it, maximizing the time spent at the bedside.
And, with data export in HL7 format, the VS2+ provides reliability, peace-of-mind — and patient records in record time.
- Oral temperature in just four seconds
- Bright, color backlit 4.3" LED screen
- 1 or 2D bar-code scanner programmable for multiple ID fields
- Oversized, one-touch NBP on/off button
- NBP modes, including auto intervals, user-defined interval program, and manual start/stop
- Pleth waveform display
- Time-sync network clock
- Confirmation of export records easily seen in green
- Stores up to 100 patient records
- Uses the same accessory supplies as IntelliVue monitors
- Wireless capability – essential for flexibility of use and greatest efficiency
To find out more, please click HERE
Download the SureSigns VS2+ brochure and detailed product specifications.
For more information, please contact Value Segment Sales
Tel 07876 104750