Great savings on Philips SureSigns monitors << Click here!
Vital Signs Monitor. Easy to use. Easy to support.
The SureSigns VS3 vital signs monitor provides caregivers with the information they require in an affordable and easy-to-use package. Built on our strong heritage and industry leadership in patient monitoring, all Philips SureSigns monitors blend vital measurement and monitoring capabilities with simplicity, clarity, convenience, and reliability.
Better patient care
Because the SureSigns VS3 user interface is intuitive and easy to use, you can focus on what matters most — patient safety and comfort. The full-color screen contains large, easy-to-read numerics, a scrollable list of stored patient records, and an optional SpO2 waveform display. The innovative pop-up screens, fixed keys, and icon-based menus provide quick access to frequently used features.
Available SureSigns VS3 measurements include blood pressure, pulse oximetry, pulse rate, and temperature. Designed for a wide variety of care environments, the SureSigns VS3 is suitable for the general care ward, emergency department triage, out-patient surgery, urgent care centers, or anywhere else you need basic vital signs monitoring.
The programmable blood pressure feature allows you to create up to five different programs to monitor NBP at particular intervals based on your own unit-specific protocols.
Superior quality and support
The SureSigns VS3 monitor comes with the quality you expect from Philips and a design that is easy to support. Every monitor includes a lithium ion battery and AC power cord clip to enhance battery operation and charging performance. Software upgrades, via the USB port, are remarkably quick and easy.
Replacement parts that are compatible with the SureSigns VM monitors help to streamline parts inventory management, and the sleek modular design simplifies monitor repair. As always, Philips monitors come with a world-class warranty and 24-hour telephone support from our global response centers.
- Oral temperaturein just four seconds using Welch Allyn SureTemp.
- Large 8.4˝ (20.3 cm) color displayis bright and easy to read.
- Sturdy handleand rugged housing for easy portability.
- Designed for adult, pediatric, and neonatal patients.
- Lithium ion batteryand AC power cord clip.
- Fixed keysfor quick access to main functions.
- Non-invasive blood pressure (NBP)includes manual, auto interval, custom interval programs, and STAT modes.
- Integrated strip recorderfor convenient documentation.
- HL7 data outputvia Ethernet connection.
- Alarm outputto nurse call system.
- Battery charging LED.
- AC power LED.
- Battery indicator.
- Patient ID entry via optional bar code scanner.
- USB portfor easy software upgrades.
- Philips SpO2 technologyis compatible with a wide variety of adult, pediatric, and neonatal sensors from Philips, Nellcor,** and Masimo.**
- SpO2 waveform display.
- Stores up to 400 patient records.
The SureSigns VS3 includes a wide selection of disposable and reusable SpO2 sensors and various types and sizes of blood pressure cuffs — all designed for maximum patient comfort, performance, and reliability. A starter kit of Philips supplies is included with every order.
Quick unpack and install.
Each monitor ships with a set-up guide, instructions for use, quick reference cards, a user training DVD, and a service manual on CD.
A sleek roll stand with locking casters makes it easy to take the SureSigns VS3 monitor wherever it’s needed. The integrated basket has multiple hooks for easy cable management. A wall mount is also available. Both are designed for easy mounting and quick release.
For more information:
Tel. 01483 792019