With the Philips SureSigns VSi vital signs monitor, spot checks are easy — and more affordable.
Providing basic vital signs monitoring in a portable and reliable package, the VSi is intuitive to use and works easily with your existing network. Bar-code scanning technology and optional wireless connectivity allow the VSi to communicate directly with your Electronic Health Record (EHR) system. Automated vital signs data transmission could reduce transcription errors and lag time, and allow your clinicians to spend more time with patients. The VSi offers the dependability and innovation you’ve come to expect from Philips, with the low cost of ownership to fit any budget.
• Bright, colour backlit 4.3" LCD screen
• Oral temperature in just four seconds
• 2D bar-code scanner programmable for multiple ID fields
• Internal wireless (802.11 a/b/g)
• Improved battery management, clearly showing when plugged in/charging
• Confirmation of export records easily seen in green
• Time-sync network clock
• Oversized, one-touch NBP on/off button
• Stores up to 50 patient records seamlessly
• Uses the same supplies as all Philips monitors
Click here for more information
Click here for technical downloads
For further details please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
tel: 01483 864766