Vital signs in seconds with hospital-grade technology that’s easy to use, accurate and affordable. Both the Spot VS and the Spot LXi have been independently rated as “excellent” in the NHS PASA Buyers Guide ‘Hospital Grade Non-Invasive Blood Pressure Monitors’ – the highest rating available!
Spot Vital Signs
- Measures non-invasive blood pressure (NIBP), pulse rate, temperature and SpO2 in about 30 seconds.
- Lightweight and portable with a variety of mounting options.
- All configurations include NIBP, pulse rate and MAP.
- Optional—SureTemp® thermometry, Masimo® or Nellcor® pulse oximetry.
Spot Vital Signs LXi
Take vital signs in about half the time. Take patient care to a whole new level.
SureBP™ technology measures blood pressure in about 15 seconds as the cuff is inflating—resulting in time savings for you and improved comfort for your patients - pulse rate and MAP included
- Choice of SureTemp Plus oral/axilla or Braun ThermoScan® PRO 4000 ear thermometer
- Choice of Masimo or Nellcor pulse oximetry
- Ability to manually enter weight, height, respiration rate and pain level; which calculates Body Mass Index
- 50-reading memory allows retrieval of previous data for review, to print or to download later
- Error messages give you descriptions and real solutions—not just error codes
- Bigger, brighter LCD display provides greater visibility from farther distances
If you are interested in this product and require further information please contact us on: 0207 365 6780