Keeping Anetic Aid trolleys, tourniquets and Lift-AssistTM Lithotomy Stirrups maintained and in good working order for our customers is always a priority – and never more so than during 2020…
Like so many key workers, our Field Engineers, have established safe working protocols - from wearing masks and social distancing to vigilance around hand and toolkit hygiene.
Each of the team is manufacturer-trained, has a dedicated geographic area and works on-site, enabling them to gain in-depth knowledge and understanding of the individual hospitals and clinics on their ‘patch.’ They carry comprehensive test and calibration equipment together with an extensive range of components.
At Anetic Aid we offer a unique ‘Lifetime Warranty Scheme’, as well as a choice of two AnetiCare Service and Maintenance packages – AnetiCare Prevent and AnetiCare Prevent Premium - for our QA3 and QA4 Trolleys, AT4 Tourniquet System and Lift-AssistTM Lithotomy Stirrups. All are fully compliant with MHRA ‘Managing Medical Devices’ and CQC guidelines and offer:
- Monitoring and auditing – to ensure timely, preventative action to optimise performance throughout a product’s life
- Cost savings – we offer simple, structured pricing plans
- Ease of administration – we liaise with your clinical team, planning service schedules to minimise equipment downtime
- Expertise – as a UK Designer / Manufacturer, we use only original parts, fitted by our own locally-based and fully-trained engineers for a swift ‘fix first time’ policy
- Training – we provide free, certified end-user training programmes on all equipment
Whichever level you choose, you can have the confidence of knowing that we hold spare parts in stock and our nationwide team of qualified Field Engineers has the skills and expertise to service all of our UK-designed and built systems on-site, ensuring minimum downtime for our customers.
Our Field Engineers are supported by the Service Department in our Baildon, West Yorkshire office which has dedicated staff and state-of-the-art IT systems to manage our database where we keep detailed customer records, organise component stock and plan our engineers’ schedules. We also keep track of government directives and maintain vigilance in terms of industry standards.
For more information about any of our products or service contracts, call us on 01943 878647, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org see our website