Specialist Supplier of Original Manufacturer & Compatible Batteries and Medical Accessories to both private healthcare and the NHS.
Euro Energy are specialist suppliers to the Healthcare sector, with over 35 years experience of supplying Medical Batteries and Accessories from our Leicester base. During that time, we have established a strong reputation built upon excellent service, high product quality and a comprehensive product range.
Why Buy from Euro Energy?
- Having supplied the medical sector for over 35 years, we are experienced in understanding the demands, needs and pressures of our Customers.
- With no minimum order quantity and access to all Manufacturers, Euro Energy allow you to build a multi manufacturer order of batteries, in the quantities you need, resulting in more effective use of limited budgets.
- Comprehensive stocks ensure many types of battery can be dispatched quickly from stock, minimising your equipment downtime.
- Excellent levels of customer care.
- Our compatible batteries are designed and manufactured to ensure the same level of reliability and functionality as the original manufacturer battery for your peace of mind.
- BS EN ISO 9001: 2015 Accredited and registered with the MHRA for the manufacture of compatible medical batteries, number CA006924.
- Compatible medical batteries are CE marked as required by the Medical Devices Directive.
- Fully compliant with European Medical Devices Directive 93/42/EEC and European Battery Directive 2006/66/EC.
- Vigorous and ongoing battery testing at various stages of production to ensure quality standards are maintained.
We also supply compatible UPS Batteries and emergency lighting batteries, call us for details!
Call our friendly & knowledgeable Customer Service Team on 0116 2340567 or email email@example.com today for more information on our ever increasing range of Medical Batteries and Accessories!
Visit our website at www.euroenergy.co.uk to see our product range or to download our catalogues – whilst on our site, why don’t you read our blogs or sign up to our newsletter?!