Re: Service manual GE Prestige Si Mohamed Alsapagh 22/02/20 4:29 PM
I have manuals for this model
You can contact me at
Engalsapagh@gmail.com
1 98 Read More
Service Manuals & Schematics Jump to new posts
Erbe Vio 3 Service manual odocostume 21/02/20 12:21 PM
Hi all,

Does anyone have the Erbe Vio 3 service manual? My email is oliveira.francisco@sapo.pt

Thanks in advance.
Regards
0 61 Read More
Out of Hours Jump to new posts
Re: Genius Guys ... and Interesting People Geoff Hannis 20/02/20 1:34 PM

I hear that Larry Tesler is no longer with us. Larry was famous as the "inventor" of Cut, Copy and Paste, Find and Replace and what-have-you. frown

I'll leave anyone interested to Google* him for themselves. You could also try looking up the Gypsy text editor (word processor); or perhaps better still, check-out this .pdf.

* Other internet search engines may be, and indeed are, available.
49 143,189 Read More
Out of Hours Jump to new posts
Re: Jokes 2 (son of Jokes!!!) Neoteny 19/02/20 10:19 AM
What a drip.
663 4,218,182 Read More
Technical Assistance Jump to new posts
Re: Ambulance suction Betwixt 18/02/20 6:55 PM
As well you know, Mr Hudson, we also use S-Scor units in our hospital, but I've only ever seen that and the LSU. I'll check to see if we maintain any others tomorrow.
3 497 Read More
Medical Equipment Management Jump to new posts
Re: 60601-1 Geoff Hannis 18/02/20 11:03 AM

1) "Should these be covered"? ... yes.

2) "Who decides"? ... central government.

3) "Which regulation(s) do these fall under"? ... MDR in the UK.

SOR/98-282 in Canada?

Meanwhile ... it sounds like someone needs to get a grip of equipment purchasing where you are. Don't your biomeds insist on new (incoming) equipment being commissioned by them? Do you have (and carry out) a PM programme? If nurses are buying rubbish, and using it on the wards, if I were you I would take a good look at that stuff during my next "walk through inspection". If cheap junk "fails" in any way, I would have them remove it (or better still, bin it myself). frown

To my mind, the circumstances you outline illustrate in part the case for regulation ... not to mention the need for vigilance - and PM - by hospital biomeds, as well as clear policies laid down by hospital management.
5 684 Read More
Free discussion Jump to new posts
Re: Fresenius Agilia Infusion Pumps Geoff Hannis 18/02/20 11:00 AM

... or maybe opening the unit and re-seating the sensor connector? think
4 638 Read More
Professional Issues Jump to new posts
Re: The Dark Side Geoff Hannis 17/02/20 3:50 PM

If working through an agent, they should also have cover of some kind. But don't just assume - check!

If assigned through an agency for a short-term contract at an NHS hospital, mention to the folk there that they could consider placing you (the "risk") on their Risk Register for the duration of your placement.

All good CYA stuff. smile
5 762 Read More
Recruitment Jump to new posts
Re: A New Deal for Agency Techs Geoff Hannis 16/02/20 5:36 PM

OK, let's get back to the thread ...

There has been a great deal of chatter amongst IT contractors about the forthcoming roll-out of HMRC IR35 regulations. Many of these guys have been operating through "umbrella" companies, which have offered various advantages (such as being able to offset certain expenses against tax). It would seem that IR35 is going to challenge (or indeed, put an end to) such practices, and may even demand the payment of tax on a retrospective basis. I have heard that quite a few IT guys are looking at a substantial hit, and are simply giving up (whilst a few are talking about setting up as an offshore entity)! frown

Those freelance IT dudes seem to be on many times what I was ever likely to achieve, but surely biomed techs working on short-term assignments in NHS hospitals are also going to affected by the changes.

The jargon seems to be "inside IR35" and "outside IR35". It looks like under the new rules "contractors" who are deemed "inside IR35" will no longer be able to deduct valid business expenses (and even be unable to pay into a pension before personal tax, for example). Fair enough (perhaps), but to my mind all that will depend upon who actually decides if an Agency Tech is "inside" or "outside" IR35. From what I have heard from locums (healthcare professionals of various type), it may very well be the "paying client" (ie, the Trust) who decides. So we could have cases where one assignment is deemed "inside", and another "outside".

Does anyone have any thoughts about all this? Maybe the Agency Tech (in the traditional sense) is a thing of the past anyway. Are there any left? think

Speaking for myself, it's now eleven years since I last worked through an agent (so I can't really be considered "current" on all this); but I was awaken from my slumber recently by someone seeking advice. Although I am aware that some others used an umbrella company, my own modus operandi back then did not allow me to claim accommodation and (or) travel expenses (so PAYE and NI was deducted by the agent).
43 92,482 Read More
Re: ServiceManual Dr�ger Savina Schematics_Diagrams daisizhou 16/02/20 2:24 PM
Hello i need Drager Savina 300 service manual .Hope to provide it to me thank you
daisizhou@sina.com
27 41,351 Read More
Medical Equipment Safety Consideration (UK) MikeX 15/02/20 10:45 AM
The UK trade organisation AXREM have produced a useful guide for customers about considerations for medical equipment safety. This provides a good brief overview for customers and those involved in purchasing and support:

https://www.axrem.org.uk/resource/axrem-medical-equipment-safety-consideration-guidance/
0 164 Read More
Re: service manual for trophy x-ray machine. Guate Tech 14/02/20 3:05 PM
Hello Fortronik, could you send me a copy of the trophy ccx manual as well please?
joeleier@gmail.com
22 36,429 Read More
Re: Monitor Mindray Benevision N17 Service Manual Dustcap 14/02/20 8:42 AM
1 141 Read More
Free discussion Jump to new posts
Re: ITU Ventilators Neoteny 13/02/20 10:10 AM
Geoff.

We sell our equipment to auctions and the money goes back into a rolling replacement program.
9 1,365 Read More
Re: shimadzu HD150B-30. Geoff Hannis 12/02/20 1:58 PM

PM sent. smile
1 163 Read More
Spare Parts Jump to new posts
Re: bellows for this Ancient tester required Geoff Hannis 12/02/20 1:48 PM

Check-out this earlier thread.

Good Luck. smile
1 262 Read More
Re: GE DMR+ error alkazav 12/02/20 7:27 AM
Problem solved.
1 245 Read More
Re: Eppendorf 5804R Malcolm 11/02/20 10:32 AM
William, PM sent
3 244 Read More
Re: Babytherm 8010 Malcolm 10/02/20 12:22 PM
2 184 Read More
Re: ecri flow meter pm procedure jonbe 09/02/20 8:09 AM
Just wondering which Suction controllers you use with Ohio flowmeters, as I find fluid trap on Ohio legacy 6731 prefix controllers make them prone to damage? (Only so much education possible on busy wards, we are trying education briefs) from Linak actuator equipped beds? I thought I would include Vac. controllers as I am sure checked by tech staff at same time.
9 2,040 Read More
Re: Braun Perfusor Space CRC error atari 07/02/20 2:28 PM
Thanks for the answers, different software version may cause the error, unfortunately I can't solve it.
5 1,138 Read More
Re: Alaris PK editor software atari 07/02/20 2:21 PM
Hi,
You can't save your data set, just upload it. If you "download" , you can only read, not save.
You need to upload dataset again.
Three things are possible. Alaris Editor, Alaris PK Editor, or Alaris Technical Utility.

I also have a question:
I would like to buy it "Alaris PK Editor Drug Models (1000CD00123)" software. Can anyone help this?

Regards
1 447 Read More
Maintenance & Repair Budgeting - Tissue ablation Coops 07/02/20 9:06 AM
Hi All, ive been tasked to create a comparision maintenance and repair budget for a tissue ablation system (ultrasonic aspirator + accessories) pre tender. The difficulty im having is no supplier/manufacturer will give me or displays there maintenance & repair prices. Any of you peeps have some knowlege (or price lists) from some any of them (sonopet, cusa, sonostar)
0 143 Read More
Re: Stryker SDC HD Geoff Hannis 05/02/20 5:25 PM

Well, a little bit of knowledge is a dangerous thing ... or so I have been advised* a fair few times in my life. whistle

No, the BIOS won't help, and neither would the OS (Windows settings) ... but I would be very surprised if the language cannot be changed somewhere at the application itself.

If not at one of the menus, maybe there's a config file there somewhere behind the scenes. I would expect such a file to contain plain text.

Is it possible to "boot" to the OS (Win XP) during start-up? think

Meanwhile, continua a scavare. smile

* Generally by pompous folk trying to protect their own turf.
3 495 Read More
Re: Valleylab™ FX8 Energy Platform service manual Neoteny 05/02/20 9:39 AM
Many thanks, I have managed to get one.
2 731 Read More
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Who's Online Now
3 registered members (DaveC in Oz, Huw, Eyhab), 707 guests, and 32 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SailFaster99, Eyhab, Pablo Patriota, kdmus2020, Mohamed Alsapagh
9562 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums25
Topics10,499
Posts71,030
Members9,562
Most Online5,980
Jan 29th, 2020