Take your pick, Angus. smile
10 378 Read More
Events

Exhibitor list updated.

Some nice giveaways on both days. smile

[Linked Image]
10 2,946 Read More
Technical Assistance
Just wondering if anyone can help me with a copy of the service software for PB840.
I have a s/n mismatch error and need to reload the s/w.
victor@mavis.com.sg

I come across some PB840 in my work, and would like to salvage them.

Thanks in advance.
17 22,866 Read More
Free discussion
Dears ,

Which is the best non invasive glucometer ( adult / pediatric ) available in the market ?
Please share the details..
Thanks ,
Mathew
0 104 Read More
Out of Hours

They're back (on-line)! smile
32 8,721 Read More
Out of Hours

I have recently "enjoyed" wasting a few hours nursing a Win 10 PC back to normality - or is that an oxymoron? I'm still not really sure what caused it to become so unco-operative, but it may have been (probably was) following yet another "update". I won't bore folk with the sorry details, but it even felt disinclined to access the internet. Anyway, it's back on line now - and I'm using it to make this post. smile

Anyhow, I found this little program useful:- ShutUp10 - it gives you a quick overview of various settings without having to wade through the Win 10 Settings menus. The program does not "install", and its .exe and .ini files can be run from anywhere on the machine; or if you want, deleted.

In passing, I should mention that I have often found the following programs very handy (as they proved to be yet again during the exercise in question):-

1) AdwCleaner
2) CCleaner

I should also give an "honourable mention" to IOBit software. Over the years I have used their stuff extensively on many and various machines:-

1) Advanced System Care
2) Driver Booster
3) Malware Fighter
4) Smart Defrag
5) Uninstaller

All of the above are available for free download on-line (although versions with enhanced facilities are also available for small amounts).

Another "tool" that I have used daily for years (and must have mentioned before) is:- Total Commander. Highly recommended.

Finally (whilst I'm at it), another of favourites when cleaning up cluttered systems is:- Autoruns. Invaluable! smile

Meanwhile ... has anyone else tried the Brave browser? I'm using it (for the first time) right now. It seems OK - quick, spell-checker, built-in ad blocker, etc. I'm guessing it will provide some (probably much needed) competition for Firefox.
23 21,629 Read More
Spare Parts
Third party BP cuff are widely used within the NHS to no detriment to the patient resulting in cost savings and also forcing the OEM to compete at a more acceptable cost. Here we have people seeking to hide behind the rule book and default to OEM parts. Why not risk assess and try the parts in a controlled way?
42 2,284 Read More
Medical Equipment Management

Hello Winston

I'm wondering why you had any doubt about this (why you would have thought otherwise); has some "expert" been giving you "duff gen"? think
66 115,705 Read More
Service Manuals & Schematics

Yes; but have you contacted Frank? smile
6 4,982 Read More

I won't comment on the leniency of the "sentence", but does anyone know anything about this?

I'm wondering how a remotely controlled insulin pump for use in the "community" is even allowed on the market.

I'm interested in which pump it was.

I noticed there is at least one mentioned that can be controlled via an Android smartphone.

I have fond memories of the days when "patient safety" was the name of the game; in fact the word we used to hear was "paramount"! frown
0 166 Read More
Service Manuals & Schematics

Thanks for the information ... and for the effort you have put into your site. There are some nice manuals there. [Linked Image]

Meanwhile, I haven't noticed any errors on here lately (logged on within the UK). smile
18 229,010 Read More
Hello there,

Has anyone experience of the Version 1 (First) Direct Heathcare Mercury Advance Pump and Mattress?

Cheers

Tim
9 5,656 Read More
Technical Assistance

Originally Posted by Geoff Hannis

... but you could do worse than keep tabs on the 99NICU forum.

Updated link.
13 10,448 Read More
Spare Parts
Has anyone else been made away that Mindray have hiked up prices?

The front bezel for the accutor V went from £23 each to £118 each overnight!?

Smells very Brexity!
0 317 Read More
Technical Assistance
Hi all, can anyone tell me the biomed code for the CADD Legacy 1 pump? PM me if preferred. Also the other lock codes if you have them.

Thanks, Dave
0 274 Read More
Technical Assistance
Thanks very much Geoff.
2 416 Read More
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Huw), 678 guests, and 36 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums25
Topics10,350
Posts70,224
Members9,356
Most Online1,391
Mar 26th, 2018