I don't have a "site", Jason. But I do have 34 years experience of the engineering support and maintenance of medical equipment, in many and various "scenarios". In which time I've seen (as in, been involved in) many hospital set-ups, and I know what works well, and what doesn't.

I'm not an NHS guy, but I do support the old-fashioned notion of a National Health Service, funded by the taxpayer, properly managed and and free at the point of need. I also advocate properly conducted equipment PM (not to mention treating people - patients and staff alike - with dignity and respect).

Mate, I've seen 'em come, and I've waived 'em goodbye ... and I shall still be here right until the end.

All this talk of budgets and getting "more money from the government" etc. doesn't really do a lot for me, I'm afraid. Frankly (to my mind), it misses the point (about being a biomed) by a long mile. If we were in it for the money, then we wouldn't be "in it" at all, would we? We would be in IT, or something like that. smile

If you don't inspect ... don't expect.