Yes Neil, but who accepts the quotes (bids)?
In passing, what's the rule regarding availability of parts these days? How many years from date of purchase?
I believe it may be better to place a series of overall statements in "General Conditions" to cover such things as:-
1) International standards to apply
2) Mains power specifications
3) Medical gas connections (where applicable)
4) Availability of spare parts
5) Service support
6) Service contracts (where applicable)
7) User training
8) Technical training (where applicable)
9) Provision of technical and user manuals
10) Warranties ... etc.