Home Articles Downloads Forum Products Services EBME Expo Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Novice
Novice
Auctions aren't the only routes to market. There are many players in the market who will be more than willing to give you free advice and a fair price for equipmnet that is surplus to your requirements but may be essential to someone else. If you can document its service history, certify its functionality and decontaminate it then your fellow NHS workers will be able to have some faith in the product. If you dump junk, then that is what what is available to everyone else.

Rgds
chris
Novice
OP Offline
Novice
Hello Mr. Rojo. My message was a straightforward one, I think. I did not expect such a hostile feedback in this public forum. My message is there, take it or leave it. Meanwhile, I keep down my head, and let my friend the Biomed Trader deal with you people with much time on your hands. Excuse me, I have to go earning a living.

Kaz smile

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Quote:
Send your wish list if you want, as hands can be laid on many bits of kit.
Last time someone said something like this to me I was in a pub.

Expert
Expert
Our department likes its ISO quality registration. We can not buy parts/spares from any company who does not pass the assessment by our quality manager (something about traceability etc).
The idea of using a "scrap yard" to maintain life supporting equipment or medical equipment in general does not really appeal to myself.
Although I would consider using second hand (salvaged) non essential case parts/name badges and the such like.

New beginning. New location. New adventure. Old grumpy me!
Hero
Hero
Khazzaq,
I asked some questions based on some experiences I had in the past. You have the right to answer them and show that the spares come from a legitamate, reliable source. If so good luck to you and your enterprise but from the replies above I do not think you will be selling much to the NHS unless you can show this. If it cannot be shown that they are from a reputable source is it not a wonder that people are suspicious?
Would you like to tell us how you came by these parts and their history. If they are legitimate and of good quality tell us, you are more likely to get a sale.
Over to you.
Robert

My spelling is not bad. I am typing this on a Medigenic keyboard and I blame that for all my typos.
Expert
Expert
Actually Kazzaq, I can understand your reaction, this enterprise being your baby so to speak, however, if you look beyond those comments you consider to be hostile, you should note some very valid and fair comments from, after all said, potential clients.
Good look in your venture, you should be encouraged by the automotive and aerospace industries, both have spawned huge business concerns in the used component market, why not medical devices, to this end, its all about the service and how it is delivered and presented.
Try to avoid phrases like buyer beware, traceable, historical and test data will help and limited warranty and an optional returns policy will to help you grow your business.
The more viable the alternative, the mmore likely it is to be used.

Kind regards

Darren

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  DaveC in Oz, RoJo 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
2 members (Stargolf, Dustcap), 111 guests, and 14 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Carl Read, DarrenRai, Arasli, qrzdx?, nealzal
9,883 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums25
Topics10,792
Posts72,576
Members9,882
Most Online5,980
Jan 29th, 2020