Home Articles Downloads Forum Products Services EBME Expo Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Savant
Savant
hye Geoff, i m so interested when i read you database software that you mention. i thought it must be so beneficial to me. can you give me the software, i really appreciate it. plz send to this email,

muhammadraszeman@yahoo.com

Super Hero
OP Online Content
Super Hero
Meanwhile, here's something interesting. Doubt that it comes for free, though. smile

Originally Posted By: Press Release
The wall-mounted biomed metrics dashboard was created by former biomed Fred Servillon, of Orlando, Florida. A dedicated PC running the application has a 42-inch, high-definition LCD remote display. The system reports high-risk preventive maintenance (P1) and life support (LS) devices' PM, updating every 30 minutes. It also displays “customer satisfaction survey” results. Reports of PM priorities performed by every site and monthly metrics data are automatically transmitted to management. The web-request viewer refreshes every 50 seconds to capture incoming service requests for immediate attention, and team members can use the dashboard to broadcast important announcements. It can also track weather in hurricane territory by providing the outside temperature and rate of rainfall so technicians can know what to expect before travelling to service calls.

Last edited by Geoff Hannis; 20/01/08 8:43 AM. Reason: Have a Nice Day!

If you don't inspect ... don't expect.
Novice
Novice
Hi Geoff

We are currently in the process of choosing a new database for our hospital. We have been using an old DOS based system and we are looking for a windows based system. How much is the Taskmaster software and would it be possible to have a demo version to check it out.

Thanks

Steve

Super Hero
OP Online Content
Super Hero
Check out your PM's Steve. smile

Hi Geoff, I would be intersted in a copy of your software and the source code. I might be able to import it to a windows GUI
enviroment. I used to work for torex health one of the mjor suppliers of medical software systems.

regards
kerr avon
email kerravon@blueyonder.co.uk

Super Hero
OP Online Content
Super Hero
Hello Mate. Thanks, but my stuff is already available as a Windows program. The DOS version available for download from this (ie, ebme) website has been pinned up for more than a year now, and has a couple of known bugs. These were corrected a while back, but nobody has enquired about them (despite various prompts and hints during the past year). The Windows version of my TaskMaster equipment maintenance program is with mine host (aka Mr.Huw), who may well pin it up in the downloads section!

I've taken a look at your website, by the way. It seems that you're doing with computers the same sort of thing that I (and a few others) like to do with medical equipment. Good man! smile

Last edited by Geoff Hannis; 11/04/08 8:46 PM. Reason: Bring back DOS

Super Hero
OP Online Content
Super Hero
I notice that there have now been 50 downloads of the TaskMaster program version 8.04 from the Downloads section of this site. There are a couple of minor bugs in that issue, and 8.05 has a fair number of improvements. I hope to get it to Huw for pinning up in Downloads shortly (it is, after all, a Bank Holiday weekend)! Once version 8.05 is up there, I would urge all users of earlier versions to download that one. But in the meantime, if anybody needs the latest stuff right away, please get in touch. smile

Hi Geoff,
I got the TaskMaster 8.06 from downloads section but i have trouble to make it run.
I use Microsoft Windows XP SP3.
It loads, flashing at beggining, and then all the menu is deactivated and no form is loaded.
Could u give me a hand?

Super Hero
OP Online Content
Super Hero

My Goodness ... we can't have that!

Try the following steps:-

1) First make sure you have a Temp directory and a TM directory available
2) Download the file (to your Desktop, presumably)
3) Copy (drag and drop) the file into the Temp directory
4) Unzip the file from the Temp directory into the TM directory
5) Go to the TM directory and run (double-click on, etc.) TM.exe from there

Should work OK (and I've just tried it again) ... even using Explorer!

The main point being:- don't simply unzip onto the desktop (a dangerous thing to do in any case, in my opinion)! This is not a self-extracting .exe file ... just a simple .zip.

By the way, TM 8.07 is now available, and Huw has promised to "get it up" (as it were) as soon as he can! smile

PS: I use Total Commander myself (all the time). It's a great utility, and one which I can heartily recommend.

PPS: welcome to the forum Kostas. Nice to have you on board, Mate.

Hi Geoff,

May I request from you your DOS base program because when I saw your site, in my own opinion, it is very interesting and it will be useful to our own system here in our biomed department.

Thank you very much. laugh

Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  DaveC in Oz, RoJo 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
3 members (Geoff Hannis, mosfet1996, 1 invisible), 601 guests, and 12 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Yousri, mosfet1996, rajvenugopal, Arzo Momand, steve_shomz
10,180 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums25
Topics11,063
Posts73,728
Members10,179
Most Online5,980
Jan 29th, 2020