Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Dreamer
OP Offline
Dreamer
We have Siemens 6002XL and 9000XL monitors in one of the hospital. The central station and the monitors were working fine until the HUB "infinity serial hub" went faulty. So if there is any place where we can find this hub i would be more than glad to receive it. The price from draeger is considerably high for the hospital to afford.
Second hand will also work.

Super Hero
Super Hero
Hi Sudhir. Hope you get a result, there, Mate. I should imagine that a suitable "generic" hub may be pressed into service (although I don't have the details to hand myself, unfortunately). But, if the hospital can't afford to support equipment like this, I can't help wondering (and please forgive me for wondering) why they bought it in the first place? smile

PS: what's the name of that place in the S.E. of Nepal where everything electronic is available at bargain basement prices?

If you don't inspect ... don't expect.
Dreamer
OP Offline
Dreamer
Dear Geoff,
Thank you for your quick response.Its not that the hospital cannot afford the hub but the thing is the price from draeger is significant.So i was trying to find a cheaper solution.If there is no alternative the hospital has to eventually buy it but the fact is if there is any cheaper solution to it, i would be more than glad to accept it.
Sudhir

Dreamer
OP Offline
Dreamer
Dear Geoff,
Thank you for your quick response.Its not that the hospital cannot afford the hub but the thing is the price from draeger is significant.So i was trying to find a cheaper solution.If there is no alternative the hospital has to eventually buy it but the fact is if there is any cheaper solution to it, i would be more than glad to accept it.
Sudhir

Dreamer
OP Offline
Dreamer
Sorry Geoff not to have read your PS, the place to the SE of Nepal is called Tatopani. Its the border of Nepal adjoining China.THere is a place called Khasa on the CHina side where you get all these electronic items.
You want anything from there?

Super Hero
Super Hero
Only a Siemens Infinity hub, Sudhir. Or suitable equivalent. smile

If you don't inspect ... don't expect.
Dreamer
OP Offline
Dreamer
Yes Geoff,we require any equivalent hub.We tried with the new Cisco Hub but their connections have changed with what siemens infinity hub offers. So if i can find any old or equivalent hub that would be great.

Sage
Sage
btw how much is siemens (Dregear) selling the hub?

Make the impossible POSSIBLE. I know we all can and it is the wisdom to distinguish one from the other.

My blog: http://biomedicalengineeringconsultancy.blogspot.sg/

Technologist
Technologist
The Infinity Hub used for these installations was a 3COM Superstack II typically with 24 input sockets, but any Ethernet Hub will work, as long as its got enough input sockets for your requirements.

From Google.
Or,
From eBay (UK).

Huw Offline
Hero
Hero
You may also want to consider a switch to avoid all those nasty network collisions. As long as you don't want gigabit speeds the costs are quite low these days.
(I just bought a new netgear 24 port switch with x/o autosensing for ~ £75.)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  DaveC in Oz, RoJo 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
1 members (daisizhou), 435 guests, and 401 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
MDevins, EmsR16, Fergusben1, Guilherme Gomes, Salvatore
10,173 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums25
Topics11,055
Posts73,707
Members10,173
Most Online5,980
Jan 29th, 2020