Home Articles Downloads Forum Products Services EBME Expo Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#57409 27/07/11 11:28 AM
OP Offline
Hi!
I have a wight control issue. I put on weight way to easy. My friend have recommended me a product called Lipovon. She used to take it and she was pleased that she lost some weight. Does anyone else used it. Any advice will be helpful.
Thanks

Mentor
Mentor
I think you have the wrong forum, this one is concerned with maintenance and repair of medical devices.

I love deadlines, I like the wooshing sound they make as they fly by.
Novice
Novice
spammed!

Huw Offline
Hero
Hero
I was wondering about that - but there is no link and nothing in the profile.

Anyhow, I could do with some of that myself...

Novice
Novice
You do not have to starve, with LIPOVON you simply do not need to eat! <--- straight from their website.

Sounds tempting, but I think I'll continue eating.

Super Hero
Super Hero

My guess is that the lady concerned really needs "lifestyle" advice rather than "medical".

Stuffing your body full of (even more*) chemicals is the last thing anyone needs, whether it be medication, drugs, or some other mumbo jumbo.

What everyone needs is a healthy, balanced, diet (less is more) and plenty of exercise. That's how the body is supposed to work. The old maxim about "everything in moderation" is the way to go. And forget this and that special "diets" - they are just money-making scams.

If you exercise, then listen to your body, it will soon let you know when it needs food (fuel). In other words, eat when hungry. Take short breaks for a quick snack whenever energy (blood sugar) levels begin to fall.

Meanwhile, this and that "syndrome" (excuses) is just a load of old [censored]! If you eat less, and exercise more, you will lose weight. No doubt about it.

Make sure you get plenty of decent kip (sleep). And if you can't (when travelling, for example), rest whenever you can, and "power nap" when you get the chance. It does work!

And, while you're at it:- quit smoking, stop drinking alcohol (yet another unnecessary "quick fix"), cut down on caffeine, and keep your kidneys flushed out by drinking plenty of water.

Eat plenty of fruit and come back and see me in two weeks. Next patient please! smile

* There's too much in everyday foods already.

If you don't inspect ... don't expect.

Moderated by  DaveC in Oz, RoJo 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
1 members (daisizhou), 435 guests, and 401 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
MDevins, EmsR16, Fergusben1, Guilherme Gomes, Salvatore
10,173 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums25
Topics11,055
Posts73,707
Members10,173
Most Online5,980
Jan 29th, 2020