Home Articles Downloads Forum Products Services EBME Expo Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
OP Offline
Hi!

I need to program a LAN data client for Philips Intellivue monitors and I have read that the way of doing that is detailed in the Data Export Interface Program Guide for Philips Intellivue patient monitors. The name of the PDF file is "X2_MP2_5_20_30_40_50_60_70_80_90_MX800_Patient_Monitor_Rel._H.0___Data_Export_Interface_Program._Guide_M8000-9305H_(ENG).pdf", but I have not been able to find it in the Web.

If somebody have this file, please send it to markosmr@gmail.com

Thanks a lot!

Recruitment / Jobs
Advertise your jobs with EBME
Adept
Adept
Hi There,

I have sent you an email from my Philips address. Please get in touch, and let's see how we can help you make your project a success.

Chandana Samaranayake MD

Chandana Samaranayake is an employee of Philips Healthcare.
All comments made on this forum are made on a personal capacity, and do not necessarily represent the views of my employer.

As per FDA guidelines on on-line communication, please note that the Intended Use of a Philips IntelliVue product is as stated in the Instructions for Use document.
OP Offline
Thank you very much, Chandana. Thanks to your help I will be able to continue my project.

I will keep the forum informed about the issues and solutions regarding to the communication between a PC and Philips Intellivue monitors.

Hi Chandana,

We are trying to get ICP wave data from Intellivue MP5. We established the connection and get some static data following the instructions in the "Data Export Manual" and cannot access the dynamic data as follows:

We used the sample codes at the end of the manual. According to manual we should receive all attribute values (Please see below). But our access was limited to the attribute values under "VMO Static Context Group (I)" and "VMO Dynamic Context Group (II)". We were not able to access the attribute values under "Metric Observed Value Group (III)".

GROUP I:
Attribute Group: VMO Static Context Group
Group ID: NOM_ATTR_GRP_VMO_STATIC
Description: Static context of the object
Attributes: Type, Handle, Metric Specification

GROUP II:
Attribute Group: VMO Dynamic Context Group
Group ID: NOM_ATTR_GRP_VMO_DYN
Description: Dynamic context of the object
Attributes: Label, Label String, Color, Display Resolution

GROUP III:
Attribute Group: Metric Observed Value Group
Group ID: NOM_ATTR_GRP_METRIC_VAL_OBS
Description: Observed values of the object
Attributes: Numerical Observed Value,
Compound Numerical Observed Value,
Absolute Time Stamp, Relative Time Stamp, MetricModality

Could you please help on this issue. Thank you very much in advance.

ckayis

cemilmsu@yahoo.com

Adept
Adept
Hi Cemil,

What is the software revision of the MP5 that you are using, and what is the version of the manual? Once I get the information, I will put you in contact with the technical expert on the interface. She should be able to guide you through the troubleshooting.

If you are using multiple data export clients, please keep in mind that only the client that establishes connection first gets the wave data. All other connections only have access to numeric data.

Chandana Samaranayake MD

All comments made on this forum are made on a personal capacity, and do not necessarily represent the views of my employer.

As per FDA guidelines on on-line communication, please note that the Intended Use of a Philips IntelliVue product is as stated in the Instructions for Use document.
Hi Chandana,

Thanks for the prompt reply. Here are the info you asked for:

Monitor: hardware version: H.15.31
hardware version:A.00.11

Hi Chandana sorry for the message above. I submit it by mistake. here is the full info you asked for:

Monitor: Software version: H.15.31
Hardware version: A.00.11

I have two versions of "Data Export Guide", which looks almost identical to each other. Those are:

1.IntelliVue Patient Monitor MP2/X2 & MP5/20/30/40/50/60/70/80/90 (Bar code number on first page: 4535 641 53421)

2.IntelliVue Patient MonitorX2, MP Series, MX Series (Bar code number on first page: 4535 642 59271)

We are only using single client right now, FYI.

Thanks again.

Sincerely,

Cemil

By the way, we are using the second one I listed in the above feed. It is called "Data Export Guide Rev. H" as the US tech support person sent me.

Best

Adept
Adept
Hi Cemil,

The tech expert has been briefed, and she will get in touch with you once she has analyzed the problem.

Chandana Samaranayake MD

Dear Chandana,

Thank you very much for your help and guidance. I would enjoy to be in touch with you for other issues in the future...
Best,

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  DaveC in Oz, RoJo 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 314 guests, and 15 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
rajvenugopal, Arzo Momand, steve_shomz, trat, Mitul Patel
10,178 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums25
Topics11,061
Posts73,725
Members10,178
Most Online5,980
Jan 29th, 2020