Try a Reconfig - these were factory instructions when I repaired a couple a few years ago.
NOTE: the machine has to be turned on first
1. Install the recorder into the VS-800 monitor.
2. Hold on the menu key for 1 second.
3. Then hold on the power key together with the menu key simultaneously for more than 2
seconds and release both keys.
4. Check the LCD display and you will find the prompt message below:
"Clear system config and restarting".
5. The monitor will restart and show the following prompt message:
"Checking system config…"
6. After a successful configuration, there will be a prompt message showing the successful
"System config succeed, restarting..."
Then the unit will restart and you can operate
Hope that helps
I had a problem with the NIBP module,
Due to a defective litium battery (CR1220 to keep the RTC), the VS800 has lost the config and it didn't recognized the Non Invassive blood pressure module.
Your help was enough to solve this issue.
Thanks a lot.