Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#63523 25/01/13 3:22 AM
Philosopher
OP Offline
Philosopher
Hi all,

I'm looking for a couple of service manuals for the Draeger equipment listed below. If anyone has any of these, please email to me at dcunningham@chemtronics.com.au

Thanks, Dave

Kappa and Delta patient monitors
Sola/Stella lights
Movita pendants

Thoughts and information provided on this forum are mine and mine alone and do not necessarily reflect the policy of NSW Health. They may also be complete bollocks!!
Recruitment / Jobs
Advertise your jobs with EBME
Hero
Hero
Dave have you tried vipmedinc.

If you think hiring professionals is expensive, try hiring amateurs!
Philosopher
OP Offline
Philosopher
Thanks Neil, good collection but sadly, not the ones I was after. Still, they have been added to the collection grin

Anyone else out there have.......

Kappa and Delta patient monitors
Sola/Stella lights
Movita pendants

Thanks all, Dave

Thoughts and information provided on this forum are mine and mine alone and do not necessarily reflect the policy of NSW Health. They may also be complete bollocks!!
Dreamer
Dreamer
Hi Dave,

drager recently introduced a very strict policy regarding their products. Authorized service of Drager has all the documents in a secure electronic format on a their laptops. It is very good secured. The vast majority of the Drager service manuals posted on the Internet are not full (eg. lack of spare part numbers, control procedures, and many others). Drager is currently manufactured devices are only supported by firmware from a laptop - for example, through software called HIT. Devices of Drager do not have a service mode (ventilators Oxylog 3000, Carina etc. -PC only) or service access is blocked by a special key (Primus, Zeus, Apollo) - the application of service laptops. Drager prohibited also sharing of service manuals at http://www.frankshospitalworkshop.com.
For these reasons I suggest to anyone NOT of their devices even though I think they are good or very good. The operating costs of these devices are the biggest in the world with among of other manufacturers.

Last edited by oco_; 31/01/13 12:28 PM.

Piter
Super Hero
Online Content
Super Hero

It's not clear (to me, at least) what you're saying at your last paragraph there, Piter.

Are you saying:- "don't try to fix their kit, however capable you believe yourself to be" ... or "don't buy their kit in the first place"!

Would you care to clarify that (whilst you are still within the time frame allowed for editing)? think

Novice
Novice
Hi,

I have the Delta manual. Send me your e-mail address and I will attach a copy.
My e-mail address is steve.williams @cdha.nshealth.ca

Dreamer
Dreamer
I said only that if I had to buy new devices and I had to choose Drager or Datex-Ohmeda I would choose to Datex-Ohmeda!
P.S. Original manuals from the autorized Drager service laptop are quite different in comparison with those of the downloaded from the internet.
According to me the only reasonable solution is to have such software service but unfortunately only authorized services of Drager has it.

Piter
Super Hero
Online Content
Super Hero

Yes. Either that or have a friend at Dräger. smile

If you don't inspect ... don't expect.
Mentor
Online Content
Mentor
There is no one to crack DRAGER Authorized service software。
I have been concerned about this phenomenon
Hope joint engineering and technical personnel, we hope to achieve fair

email:daisizhou@sina.com

daisizhou#sina.com (#=@)
Dreamer
Dreamer
the truth is that you to do something to crack, but it must first be. Drager service software is very cleverly secured!

Piter
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  DaveC in Oz, RoJo 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
5 members (daisizhou, Stargolf, Geoff Hannis, mosfet1996, 1 invisible), 509 guests, and 13 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Yousri, mosfet1996, rajvenugopal, Arzo Momand, steve_shomz
10,180 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums25
Topics11,063
Posts73,728
Members10,179
Most Online5,980
Jan 29th, 2020