Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
iluke Offline OP
Novice
OP Offline
Novice
Hi! Does anyone know what sholud be done to start cardiocap/5 monitor after changing sram battery (timekeeper)? I know that in S5 it's not a problem but in cardiocap it ends by screen without active frames.

Adept
Adept
Hi Luke,

If you email me I will send you the service manual. dave.howell@nhs.net

Dave

iluke Offline OP
Novice
OP Offline
Novice
I have service manual and there is no information about this. There was 2 types of software. The first types had this problem that when timekeeper was discharged the frames were missing. Second type was ok. You can change baterry without any consequences. There is one more position in service menu that allows to configure frames. This is the 3-rd monitor with this problem.

Any ideas?
Luke

EDIT:
Ok I found in service manual that I need to update software. Does anyone know how to do it without sending it to factory service?

Last edited by iluke; 15/07/14 10:36 AM.
Philosopher
Philosopher
Hello

I can't help with updating the software but to regaining the missing frames (from memory) you need to go into the configuration screen; in the Save Mode menu (I think) this allows you to select the parameters that the unit actually has, save this. Then go around the set up process again and it should work (eventually).

Unfortunately i remember the process as being a bit of a "faff".

If you get nowhere give me a reminder and i will dig a unit out and try to record the process.

Lee

Don't forget "we've never had it so good".

Moderated by  DaveC in Oz, RoJo 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
4 members (Geoff Hannis, daisizhou, fanie, 1 invisible), 397 guests, and 14 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
rajvenugopal, Arzo Momand, steve_shomz, trat, Mitul Patel
10,178 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums25
Topics11,061
Posts73,725
Members10,178
Most Online5,980
Jan 29th, 2020