Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Technologist
OP Offline
Technologist
E-MAT (Medical Equipment Management & Traceability System)

Barwick Systems are pleased to announce the release of E-MAT v1.03

This latest version is available as a 30-day trial from our website: http://www.barwicksystems.co.uk

May I take this opportunity to thank our Customers and Trial users for their valuable feedback.

A warm welcome to the guys from Altnagelvin who have just purchased E-MAT (enjoy the new features!).

I have listed below some of the major enhancements:

* Equipment ID has been increased from 5 to 10 in length to cope with data migration from *other* systems

* Enhanced Security with User Profiles

* Online storage of equipment manuals - may be stored on the server or you may link to a URL on the internet.

* Highly flexible Microsoft Word Letter templates, based on our Letter systems in use in our PAS systems.

* Maintenance jobs can only be allocated to Technicians with the required training.

* The ability to log & track the ID number of the piece of calibration equipment used on a particular job.

+ many other enhancements.

The two most common questions we receive from trial users I have included below, as I know that many of the ebme members here have many issues in this regard with their existing systems...

1) Can I export my data for external reporting?
E-MAT provides exceptional reporting facilities within the product - in addition, there is an Excel button on most screens where ONE click will export your data into Excel.

2) Is there an ODBC driver available?
An ODBC driver can be provided and it is FREE.

*** We are also pleased to announce our CES (Community Equipment Services) product, based on E-MAT, has just been included in the Community Equipment Services framework agreement awarded by the NHS Purchasing & Supply Agency. National agreement reference number: RG/RE/03/01/01.
A 30-day trial version of CES is also available from our website.

Regards,
Paul Stockton
Barwick Systems

Novice
Novice
Oops

Mentor
Mentor
Chewey,
I do not know you, but the language used is unaccepatble to me as a professional colleague. This site is seen by other professions and I suggest all refrain from using such language.

You can make personal views known via phone or face to face.
happy to discuss with you.
alex
01924-816074

KM Offline
Philosopher
Philosopher
LANGUAGE, LANGUAGE,
IVE MADE MY VIEWS MADE TO THE GODS.
mad mad

Hero
Hero
Chewey,
Barwick systems do pay towards the running of this site. i.e. They are one of our sponsors.
I do not disagree with voicing of opinion, but I also think the way you voiced it was from an uninformed position and the language unprofessional. see: https://www.ebme.co.uk/newprods/barwick.htm
When we set up this site, we asked the profession at various conferences whether they wanted to have sponsorship, or membership fees. The majority (99%)voted for sponsorship, so we allow advertising from sponsors, (the forum pages have very little).

Barwick are trying to get a discussion group going on their software and inform us of an alternative database for EBME Depts. At the end of the day, if we don't know it exists, we have less choice.

Be Proactive and reactive.
Scholar
Scholar
This is another case of someone who does not give all their details as to - who they are - and where they are from.

I think it should be mandatory for that sort of information to be given.

Bad language is totally unacceptable!!! mad mad

Ian.

** pay peanuts - get monkeys **

Max Offline
Savant
Savant
Just a thought confused Has any one got any comments (regarding the management system) good or bad as to the merits of the Barwick E-Mat System?

Hero
Hero
Max,
We are considering E-mat at the moment, but won't be able to make any decision until the end of April. It does drive well, and we couldn't find any bugs.

Ian,
I totally agree that if biomeds expect to be seen as professionals, we should ALL behave like professionals. I would hope to see Chewey edit his post to reflect our feelings on this matter.

Be Proactive and reactive.
Mentor
Mentor
Just curious John.

What system are you currently using?
More importantly, why are you considering changing it ? confused

I fear we may be anticipating the same !

Chris-H

Ours is not to reason why?,
Simply obey & then comply !
Mentor
Mentor
I've tried to register for a trial copy of E-MAT but the form will not accept my email address because it has capitals in it.

Since the email address field is mandatory the form will not complete.

Can you fix this?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  DaveC in Oz, RoJo 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 381 guests, and 36 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Yousri, mosfet1996, rajvenugopal, Arzo Momand, steve_shomz
10,180 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums25
Topics11,064
Posts73,741
Members10,180
Most Online5,980
Jan 29th, 2020