I'll be looking for Medical Engineers and support staff with different skills to compliment an expanding team within Manchester Foundation Trust. I firmly believe that a variety of individuals with developed unique skills make a comprehensive workforce
Whether you are looking for short or long term employment, whether you want to work for us, or via a company if you have the right qualities and usable skills we would like to put you to good use to develop an exceptional service.
I'd be interested in individuals with skills from the following areas (or otherwise):
FYI, we currently use the eQuip Database system
* General Database management, cleansing, rationalisation, data quality corrections using engineering knowledge
* Knowledge based planned maintenance scheduling
* Contract management support (Aligning service histories, assets to contracts)
* Organisation and management of service manuals
* Support and development of forms, processes and procedures
* Development of SSRS reports
* Programming in VB.NET, in particular interfacing with SQL server, Generation of KPI's
* Acceptance testing of Medical Equipment
* Maintenance of medical devices
* Development of competency based training programme / matrix / development of training requirements documents for department
If you are interested, then dont delay, you can start the process immediately by signing up to our bank system (NHSP) and contact me at Joe.Emmerson@mft.nhs.uk to outline some of your usable skills. https://www.nhsprofessionals.nhs.uk...ter-University-NHS-Foundation-Trust-Bank
Perm Recruitment may be slow due to COVID-19 but the bank is not.