Print Thread
Rate Thread
#75946 05/01/21 4:40 PM
Neoteny Offline OP
Master
OP Offline
Master
Good afternoon peeps.

We have recently got some Mindray N12 Monitors, we have enquired about Nelcor Max-N probes being used with these but unable to get any response, they have them on the website but they don't sell them - don't ask.

Does anyone use these with Mindray Tech?

Thanks

Philosopher
Philosopher
Hi, which SPo2 technology did you specify for your N1 modules at time of purchase? The three options are Nellcor, Mindray or Masimo. If you specified Nellcor originally then it should just be a matter of getting the correct cable. Not sure why that should be an issue but if you are still having problems let me know and I will ask our Mindray guys what the story is, we just purchased a shed load of equipment off them so they are being very helpful!

Dave

Thoughts and information provided on this forum are mine and mine alone and do not necessarily reflect the policy of NSW Health. They may also be complete bollocks!!
1 member likes this: Huw
Adept
Adept
Mindray are one of the very few manufacturers that have both Mindray/Nellcor/Masimo technology all built in rather than selecting one or the other as other manufacturers do. My suggestion is the same as DaveC, get the right trunk lead and trial it. Walters Medical have a good range if you get no response from Mindray.

30 years since the Chernobyl disaster and yet we still have no super heroes or zombies.
1 member likes this: Huw
Neoteny Offline OP
Master
OP Offline
Master
They were supplied by the government for the Covid response.

We have Mindray SPO2 tech, but the website states the SPO2 probes are compatible - in which are nelcor, when we contacted mindray, they were unable to help smirk

Neoteny Offline OP
Master
OP Offline
Master
Yes we use Walters and they are great, getting some probes to test out.

Philosopher
Philosopher
This back from our Mindray guys

The answer is yes you can connect some Nellcor probes to Mindray trunk cable(blue socket) as below (attached) answer in blue colour. But we are no longer advertise that, because we prefer customers to buy N series with Nellcor socket(grey color) if they use Nellcor probes, because not ALL type probes of Nellcor that Mindray trunk cable can support, we don’t want to cause customer confusion.

Further clarification is in the attached document.

Dave

Attached Images
Doc1.docx (70.28 KB, 4 downloads)
SHA1: 39d0eaa038091217886fcd7c10c4d8fa28bb39b1

Thoughts and information provided on this forum are mine and mine alone and do not necessarily reflect the policy of NSW Health. They may also be complete bollocks!!

Moderated by  DaveC in Oz, RoJo 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
1 members (Geoff Hannis), 88 guests, and 22 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bumloka, Koots201, kevhewitt, Maxi, Jean Claude
9,877 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums25
Topics10,788
Posts72,565
Members9,877
Most Online5,980
Jan 29th, 2020