Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Savant
OP Offline
Savant
I did not find more detailed information about T-300,I have read the T-300 user manual,Its structure is similar to RT-200,The display part changes to liquid crystal dot display.
I think the extra cable on the bottom layer of RT-200,It may be connected to the oxygen sensor circuit board.
Because I saw the T-300 added the oxygen concentration test function
Can T-300 allow users to perform calibration and calibration? Through software?
If so, this is a good way

daisizhou@sina.com
Super Hero
Super Hero
Yes; I suppose we should regard the T-300 as an evolution of the RT-200, especially as it takes the next step into "computer control" (in the Win 95 era). Whether that was actually a good move, is best left as a matter of opinion.

But (for balance, and as you will have seen in the Operation Manual) at least that allows default settings to be held in a computer file (Units.cfg).

Yes; the T-300 has an internal oxygen sensor. Hopefully, it is a common type (galvanic). Perhaps you can add one of these in your next module design!

On that note, my own idea was to poke a laptop hard-drive into one of the RT-200 modules (or add another). Just another pipe-dream, really.

PS: does anyone else remember Mark Colton's PipeDream software? The original PipeDream, that is.

If you don't inspect ... don't expect.
Savant
OP Offline
Savant
Just got a bad news,I contacted a Honeywell official,Got the following reply frown
[Linked Image]

daisizhou@sina.com
Super Hero
Super Hero
Sadly, all you did there was waste your time.

The Noble Technicians of the Dark Side should not need (nor expect) assistance from Corporate Types!

As previously noted, there will be many (I should imagine) sensors available elsewhere that meet the basic specifications required. Some adaption may be needed, but that is in the nature of such ventures.

The world is full of components of all types, and from all eras. It's "just" a question of hounding down what is needed (or something that will do the job). Often easier said than done, I grant you ... but a lot less effort in these days of the internet. Automotive, aircraft industries as well as medical, electronics and what-have-you. Not as much "fun" as tramping through the souks in sandy places (or the "Godowns" of Hong Kong) every evening, perhaps - but likely to be more productive.

Savant
OP Offline
Savant
I will continue to do a good job of data backup,Looking forward to not using it
Old equipment seems to have to rely on itself to provide technical support
Do you know what sensor is indicated by the arrow in the figure below?
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Temperature sensor probe?

daisizhou@sina.com
Super Hero
Super Hero
Yes; I'm pretty sure they are Heater and Temperature probes.

How come? Well, they get mentioned here ... which appears to be a patent application for the RT-100 ... and it's a pity that the figure illustrations mentioned are nowhere to be found.

The plot thickens!

Old equipment:- yes, as we know, it is not uncommon for successful "pioneering" companies (such as Timeter, Metron, Bio-Tek et al ... and there are many others) to be bought up by the Big Corporate Players. The support of "legacy" equipment then almost always gets forgotten about, or (at best) left to gently wither on the vine.

For instance ... are we ever likely to see a RespiCal II (T-400) - complete with USB and what-have-you fit for the modern age? Somehow I doubt it.

But the Rigel VenTest 800 (IMT PF-300) looks nice.

This happens in all industries. Take, for example, Saab cars ... "Saab the Innovator" (and they were) becomes "Saab the Cavalier Clone" (or, if you like, the Cadillac BLS) ... and then binned altogether.

Savant
OP Offline
Savant
I carefully observed this high-speed flow sensor,Inside is a gas resistance made of a lot of copper sheets,I think the rapid flow of gas should be prevented,Lead to pressure difference.Get P+ and P- pressure values,Corresponding to the flow value according to the pressure difference, and then display.
There is a copper tube at the front of the airlock chamber and a copper tube at the rear.Behind the copper tube is the red wire and the blue wire.Leave the circuit.I test the resistance of the red and blue wires separately,They are all 3.93K ohms,Are they temperature sensors PT100? pt1000? Or K galvanic couple
[Linked Image]

daisizhou@sina.com
Savant
OP Offline
Savant
Data backup of flow module,My flow meter can only reach 16.0L/min
[Linked Image]

daisizhou@sina.com
Savant
OP Offline
Savant
I have confirmed the model of the high pressure sensor[Linked Image]

daisizhou@sina.com
1 member likes this: Geoff Hannis
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Huw 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
3 members (DaveC in Oz, Philip Page, Huw), 87 guests, and 12 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Jabulani, BioCookie, Aleksandr.Deniso, hoanggb6015, One+
9,816 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums25
Topics10,719
Posts72,331
Members9,816
Most Online5,980
Jan 29th, 2020